Chapter 17

Kades pov

I lean my head against my locker and close my eyes. Fuck I'm tired. I haven't been able to get much sleep lately with everything that's going on. I feel bad for not speaking to her after our date. But it was the day We lost Cameron and mom needed me. I open my eyes again and look at her locker. Shes standing there, she looks horrible (not as horrible as me though, I'm wearing sweatpants to school) but still gorgeous. Her hair is in a knot at the top of her head.

"You should just talk to her" Josh whispers, reading my thoughts. I've known Josh forever and I tell him basically everything. "And say what, I'm sorry?" I scoff and he shrugs.

"It's better than nothing" he shrugs and I look over at her again. Shes talking to Noah and Rebecca. You have to do something Kade, fuck. I hate to see her like that. She wasn't smiling and it hurt me.

No. I can't do it. I have to let her go, she doesn't deserve a fuck up like me.
The bell rings and I check my register on my phone. Ah, shit. English.

I walk into the class and over to my seat. Diana is sitting and playing with a pencil between her fingers talking to that dick face next to her. I sit down and she smiles sadly at me and I do the same. Did I seriously just do that. I run a hand through my unbrushed hair and look over at the professor as he speaks.

Dianas pov

I watch as he runs his fingers through is messy hair. I loved how he looked as comfortable as me. He smiled, so maybe I will be able to talk to him after this since it's the end of the day.

Sir blabs on about the era in with pride and prejudice is going about. To be fair, the book isn't that bad anymore. I loved Elizabeths confidence. Just as he starts to read the beginning of the next chapter, the bell rings and we all start packing away.

"Read the next two chapters!" he semi shouts through the noise, "Ms Jones" I frown and turn my attention to his desk. "May I quickly have a word with you" he calls and I nod, walking towards him. Please be quickkk. Helll, I don't wanna miss Kade.

I stand next to his desk as he scratches through his bottom draw. "I forgot to give this to you last week. I hope to see you there considering you did so well last time" he hands me the envelope and I read the sticker on it, 'Spelling Olympaid'... Great. Note the sarcasm. I smile, " Thank you and good afternoon sir".

I walk hurriedly out the door and the second I step out I push to the outside doors by someone behind me. I turn around. Daniel? "I need your help" he looks at me sympathetically and I nod is reassurance. "Ok..." I frown and he pulls me by the hand.

"Ok so there's this one girl that I'm taking out this afternoon and I don't wanna fuck things up... And I know this is gonna be wierd but can I please ask for kissing advice from you since we've already kissed before" he speaks hurriedly and we stop at the bleaches behind a wall infron of the football field. "Kissing advice?" I laugh and he frowns.

"I'm not a player like the rest of my friends so I don't know if I'm such a good kisser or not" he hesitates and I smile at him. "Ok, how do I help" the rain is pouring down and I take a seat on the bench that isn't wet.

"I need you to kiss me and tell me if I'm ok, don't worry it's as friends, always. " he smiles awkwardly and I chuckle. "Ok, this girl must be really special".

"She is and I don't wanna mess this upp" he chuckles. "Okkk. Calm down" I say and move closer to him. "That's the first step, you can't freak out" I laugh and put my hand around his neck as me face me. "Ok" he laughs and I kiss him softly on the lips.

I move his hands around my waist with my free hand. I slowly pull away and nod. "Ok, that's not bad, you're not bad. Just remember to put your hands around her waist and pull her into you" I advice and he nods. "Ok, can we try once more please Che asks and I nod. Out of all the boys I've ever met, he's definitely the most 'gentleman' of them all.