Chapter 28

Dianas pov:

I watch as a 14 year old boy walks past my house wearing earphones. I love quiet people. You never know if they're carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders or dancing in a day dream.

"Knock knock" I turn my attention to Tyler's voice and see him standing in my doorway. He walks in and plomps himself onto my bed. "What you doing?" he questions and I shrug. "I'm so bored, I'm just sorting out my desk".

"Don't you have anything better to do? It's literally vacation" he comments and I smile sarcastically. "Don't you have anything better to do" I put emphasis on the word 'you'. "I do actually, yeah. I'm going out later" he pics up something from my desk.

I open a bag and start throwing the rubbish in it. "What the fuck is this?" he asks and I look over at his hands. "It's a back massager, why?" I chuckle at his expression.

"It looks like a dildo" he states and I take it from him and hit him with it, "That's gross!"

"It does!" he laughs. "You're 18 Tyler, 18 years old. How are you still immature" I roll my eyes but he just laughs. I place the massager back in the drawer. I remember when I bought it at the mall with Bella.

"Anyways, where are you going later? " I pack the rest of my things away. "Out. With Noah and Bella actually" he starts playing with my pillow. "I asked where" I state. "I don't know actually. I think we're going to dinner" he smiles annoyingly. "Ppft. Dinner?" I can't help but laugh. "Yes Ana, Dinner, next to a club obviously. With Noah and Bella and my other friend" he tells me and i nod.

"Who is your 'other friend'?" I ask, intrigued. "Just this one girl who I had a 'one night stand with' like probably 2 weeks ago. Anyway she keeps calling me back so I invited her along" he explains. And then I said, "Well that all makes sense"

"Hey! Look. I am a well respected guy. But if a girl is going to be a slut, you might as well let her be one. Plus I'm a horny teenage boy who doesn't have a girlfriend," he defends himself and I laugh again. "Well then maybe you should find a girlfriend and stop being a dick" I smile at him and he nods.

"But it's not fun that way. I'm only young once, right. I don't really want to be committed to one person right now. I have the rest of my life for that. Aren't you getting bored with Kade?" he questions me. I hesitate for a long while. "Earth to Diana" Tyler's irritating tone brings me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I look at him.

"You guys haven't, have you?" he gasps. "Not that our relationship is any of your business, but no, we haven't" I sit next to him on my bed. "You do realize you're probably, like, crushing the guy" he chuckles.

"Its not me! I- it's more like- I don't really know, we just haven't. And we're always interrupted when we're alone anyways" I shrug. I don't think Kade and I have ever been alone really. Like only the 2 of us.

"You do realize that he thinks you're a virgin and is waiting for you to tell him you're 'ready'... That means you haven't told him about Alex" he states.

"No, I haven't. Should I?" I ask him and he nods. "Duhh" he states the obvious and I agree with him. "I'm going to call him" I stand up and grab my phone from the desk. "I didn't mean right now" Tyler laughs. "No I know. I'm definitely not going to tell him over the phone, I just anyway want to talk to him, now shh" I told my finger up and then hold the phone against my ear. It rings twice before he answers.

"Ana, I'm outside" his voice makes me smile. Wait did he just say--"What?" I ask immediately and he chuckles. "I wanted to suprise you" he states. "I see your car, I'll come down" I say and end the call. "Shit shit shit, get out" I widen my eyes at Tyler and quickly neaten out my room. He fixes the bed as he climbs off. "Kades here" I tell him and guide him to his room. "I figured. Don't worry, I'll be out of sight, and don't forget to tell him" he smirks at me and closes his bedroom door behind him.

I run down the stairs and pull the door open to reveal a smiling Kade. "Hi?" I pull my eyebrows together.

"Hey. I was wondering if you would let me take you out this evening, my love" he bows, and then hands me a bouquet of baby pink roses. He standing before me in a neat  black tux. He's hair was slightly gelled and he was wearing a green tie.

"I'd love that" I move closer to him and kiss his cheek before hugging him. He hugs me back and I lead him inside closing the door behind me. I just really hope Tyler won't come out of his room. "Would you like something to drink?" I smile at him and he nods. "Waters perfect" I grab him a bottle from the fridge and hand it to him.

We walk up to my room. "You look so handsome, you're giving me butterflies" I tell him as I close the door behind us and feel my cheeks heat up. He smirks at me, cups my cheek and then kisses my lips.
"I'm quickly going to shower" I tell him and walk into my bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I quickly shower and then half straighten my hair and apply some basic makeup. I exit the bathroom wrapped only in my towel. Kades eyes leave his phone and land on me. "Wow, on second thought..." he walks over to me and lightly brushes my hair over my shoulders. "We don't have to go anywhere" he smirks at me and i smirk back at him. "No we can't" I chuckle and walk over to my dresser. I nervously think about my conversation with Tyler a few minutes ago. Not thinking twice, I grab the lingerie that Josh gave me and put it on in the bathroom with my towel gown over it.

"How formal should I dress?" I ask him, coming back into my room. "As long as it's not informal, you look beautiful in anything" he sits down at my desk and I walk over to look in my cupboard, smiling at his comment. I open the door to all my hanging items and look through my dresses.

I hold the different dresses up against myself in the mirror, looking for my favorite one. I look over at Kade to see him smiling at me. "What?" I chuckle and he shrugs. "I didn't say anything" he states.

"I just don't understand how you aren't choosing any of those" he raises his eyebrows and I chuckle. "They aren't-" I immediately remember the dress mom bought me at the beginning of the year and leave my room. I go into hers and take the dress of of her cupboard, I stop and smile at the photo of her and dad on her night stand before leaving the room and going back to mine again.

"I've decided on one" I tell him excitedly and he smiles at me. I quickly put it on in the bathroom and look at my reflection. The dress fit me perfectly. It's navy blue silk material  brought out my eyes. It ended at my mid thigh and had a square neck line with thin straps.

I walk back out and notice that Kade isn't in my room anymore. Shit. I hope he hasn't seen Tyler. I grab my purse, slip my phone into it and then put on a pair of black material heels.

I open my door and almost get a fright to see Tyler standing before me. "Wow, wasn't expecting-" I shove him back gently and scold him. "I asked you to stay away. Where's Kade?" I whisper and he shrugs. "I just wanted to tell you I was leaving soon, so bye" he raises his hands in defeat and walks back to his room. "Bye" I whisper and walk down the stairs. I crash into Kade as I come around the corner, but luckily he grabs my waist before I fall. "Sorry, I wasnt looking-"

"Wow" he cuts me off and lets go of my waist, stepping backwards. He's eyes travel down my body and the up to meet my eyes. "I hope this is formal" I smile and he nods. "You look beautiful" he whispers and places his hands around my waist again.

I kiss his lips, lingering a little before pulling away again. "I love you" I tell him and his smile grows, "Not as much as I love you"