18 An Attack on Farven

Start from the beginning

" I have some business to attend to. Go get food for everyone. Around fifty.. Have Darius help you or Rainbow. " He gave him his credit card. " Whatever you want. " Then he walked off.

Ruder went all the way down to a cafe looking building attached to the station. " Whatever you say jackass. " Tye smirked. He turned in his heels, and walked back to the train car. " C'mon Rainbow, Merella. Let's get food. " He waved the card, and chuckled. Darius. Why don't you take the girls for some air? Anyone else leaves and gets killed. Ruder's orders~"

Shocked the girls and Darius climbed out. They followed Tye down into the town towards a local restaurant. " Tye?" Mika asked a little scared by his turn in demeanor.

He looked around scanning his surroundings. Jason taught him well. " Yes Mika? " He asked with his normal smile. Though he seemed worried.

" Are you okay? " Merella asked.

" Yeah. Just worried. Trying to stay on Ruder's good side. Trying to gain his trust. " He sighed. " Do you think Linz made it?"

" I believe she's alive I'd that's what your asking. " Darius said helping Tye keep an eye out. " Does he know you let us out?"

" No. But, he said to get your help. Or Rainbow's. With you two comes the girls. He also seemed to trust that I wouldn't run. I won't abandon them. "

" But you'd throw Linzie?" Asked Rainbow.

" He probably knows she survived. He knew how attached I am to you guys. I bet he's trying to track her down. " Tye sighed. " He likes all his ducks in a row. You said before that he wanted her as a seer. She was to valuable to lose unless he kills her himself. Which he won't unless he thinks our relationship goes south. Which it's non-existent as it is. Just... Ugh fake. " He whispered to the group. " Enough about that. We're almost in the more popular part if town. Let's not get heard. Don't run. We'll gain more trust this way. " Tye threw his arms behind his head as he walked.

He strutted like he owned the town. Honestly, as long as he was with Ruder, he did. If he flashed that little black card, he owned whatever he wanted.

By the time Tye and the group got back Ryder was waiting, and he was pissed. " Tye. "

The Raven haired bit gulped, but played it cool. " Heya~ we brought food!" He said cutely.

Ruder blushed a little, and huffed. He pushed off the train car, and walked towards the menacingly. " No one told you to take every hostage I have Tye. "

" Awe don't be like that Ruder. You said to take Rainbow and Darius. If I took them I had to take the girls. They are the strongest people ya gave here right? What if the girls tried to run? Who would catch them!?" He tilted his head and smiled. " Besides they helped carry all this. " He painted behind him.

Each one has arm fills if food and supplies. " I..  guess. " Ruder said softly.

Darius was shook to say the least. This man was ruthless. A killer without emotions. Or so he thought. He had absolutely zero hesitations about putting Tye on a guilded throne. Tye was able to tilt his, and bat his eyes and get whatever he wanted. It was an amazing change.

Tye was an excellent actor.

" Ruder... Please don't be mad. " Tye pouted. " I even found your favorite ~ " He smiled placing the treat between his lips.

Ruder's full attention was on Tye. " I-is that .... Baklava?" He asked quietly.

Tye pushed it on into his mouth. He smirked a little, and finished the little square. " Absolutely. It's delicious to~ The local bakery made it fresh. That's why it took so long~ "