Selfless brave and true

ابدأ من البداية

"Thanks for the arrow El" Will said still holding the arrow that was inches away from his chest.

"Oh my God Will, I am so sorry." Ella said holding in a laugh

"You could've killed me stop laughing."

Ella rolled her eyes and sat up against a tree, Will smiled and sat down next to her.

"How you doing?" He asked putting his arm around Ella's shoulders

"I'm okay, What happened to us?" Ella said with a small laugh

"We came here, and here it is not okay to murder people or steal from people which is a little bit annoying." Will said with a grin

"If you could go home would you?"

"What and get rid of the running water, the telly's no way, but if the price of going home was you would be alive then yeah I would."

"Will-"

Ella was cut off by Will saying, "-No I don't know what I'm going to do without you, your my sister, hell your practically my twin, you share part of my heart. When you were in the enchanted forest I could feel you." Ella turned to face Will and he nodded, "I could feel how you were feeling when dad died, I knew you were in pain and when this curse takes over... am I going to feel that too. I don't want to loose you."

"Hey, you're not going to loose me, ever okay. I haven't left you before I'm not going to leave you now."

. . . .

Emma, Mary Margaret and Marco were walking through the woods when Emma got a phone call.

She picked it up saying, "Emma swan"

"August?" Emma asked after a few seconds

All of a sudden Emma then said, "August? Warn me? Warn me about what?"

She pulled her phone away from her ear to look at Mary Margaret and Marco saying, "We need to get to the station now! Someone call Anna"

. . . .

Will and Ella were still sitting under the tree, but Ella was asleep with her head on Will's shoulder. For the last hour Will had been trying not to move to keep his sister asleep for as long as possible as he knew what happens when she's asleep.

All of a sudden Ella woke up with a scream breathing heavily, Will grabbed her saying, "Hey, hey it's okay you're okay."

Ella, still breathing heavily nodded her head quickly saying, "I hate it Will I hate it."

Before Will could reply Ella's phone started ringing, she groaned seeing who it was but picked it up all the same.

"What" Ella said to Mary Margaret who was on the other end of the phone.

"August called, we think he needs help you knew him as an adult as well as a boy can you come to the station." Mary Margaret said breathing heavily as she was obviously running to the station.

Ella groaned again but said, "Fine, but I'm doing this for August not Emma."

Ella put the phone down and Will said, "What is it? is August okay?"

"I don't know how about we go and find out, they're at the station." Ella said slowly standing up from the floor.

"I hate the hero stuff." Will groaned

"I know me too, but with the people I currently live with and who I'm related to we can't really escape it."

. . . .