ch.12

No one's pov~

Y/n was in immense pain rolling on the stage with agony filled screams left her mouth. Things being hard for her. She can't open her eyes while all the boys stilled with shock to what happened to the youngest member. Just like they snap out of some kind of spell, jin started to pick her up and took her backstage.

Backstage being a total caeos everyone started to run around. Doctor was called and y/n's eyes were being checked. Everyone seeing her like this filled them with rage. They were being pushed to finish the rest of fanmeet leaving their female maknae back.

Your pov~

This hella pain is not going at all. Did anyone else got this spray in their eyes too.
"Sejin oppa does anyone else got hurt? Is yoongi oppa and jin oppa ok? Where did that girl has gone?" You were asking many questions even tho only a sign leave sejin's mouth.

"Y/n no nobody is hurt. Yoongi and jin are perfectly fine. The girl is being dragged out of the fanmeet to police station." When you hear police station your just can't get the fear in yourself of thinking that the girl's life will be hell if anyone got to know that she has been arrested. Her parents and people related to her.

"Please can you not get her arrested. Her life will be ruined. Everyone will make false rumors about her. Her life will become living hell. Please don't get her arrested. Its not like i will be blind or something. I will be fine just help her."
You said with trembling voice as the doctor told you that there will be pain but it will soothe in sometime. You have to use eyedrop for a month to get it all perfect but right now you can't even open them.

You were sitting in the waiting room. Clothes changed into something more comfortable with the help of stylish unnie.

 Clothes changed into something more comfortable with the help of stylish unnie

You were sitting on the sofa with a cold pack on your eyes to get the heat coming from your eyes out. When bts came into room seeing you wincing once a while. Their heart splits into halfs with pain. The pain of not protecting you. It was worse for yoongi and jin as they were sitting besides you.

You were sitting peacefully when suddenly you feel two sturdy arms wrap around you lifting you in air. You 'eek' at the sudden contact but then you hear jungkook say. " Its ok y/n its just me. Lets go home." He said.
You were in the van when it comes to an abrupt stop. You thought your house came and you were waiting for someone to take you in. But then you hear all of them coming out and once again you feel those arms.

Jk lifted you and took you incide but when you heard ding sound you thought that you live on ground floor why are you guys using lift. "Oppa my apartment is on ground floor. Why are we using lift." You questioned. " Y/n we are not leaving you in this state doctor said you can't open your eyes for 4 hours and what will happen to you in those 4 hours haunt us so we decided that you will ve with us and stay at our dorm today." Jin's words sink in your mind body going tence.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.time skip .°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

It was morning and you felt weight on your body as if you were under two hard rocks. Being tackled down. When you shifts and start to wiggle you heard many groans coming out form besides you. When you hear them your eyes shut open with surprise of who these groans coming out from. And the thing you feel on your upper back and your stomach makes you blush like crazy.

SO HOWS YOU GUYS HOPE YOU'VE BEEN GOOD. I WILL LOVE IT IF YOU BE INTERACTIVE MORE AND TELL ME ABOUT THE STORY SO HERE'S A CLIFF HANGER WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE GUYS PINNING YOU DOWN. ITS MORE LIKE WHO YOU WANT THEM TO BE. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE TOO.

Word count:700 words.