Chapter two - the garden

When the clock hits midnight, I'm walking out the door to the garden. I look around only to find nobody. I keep walking until I get to the little pond. I sat there for a minute when I heard footsteps. I turn around and find Mr. Mysterious.

I jump up and smooth my dress out. "Hello."

"My, my. Kitten did you dance with other men? I almost didn't come."he chuckled and I backed away from him slightly. That only results in him taking a step towards me. "And now you are running? I am sorry to say, but you have to go back to your castle. I will return tomorrow. Good bye."

He turned and started to leave. "Wait!" He stopped and turned. "You have yet to tell me your name."

He smirked and walked back over to me. This time, I didn't back away. He put his hands on my waist and bent down to my ear. "Let's make this a game. For every time we meet, you must give me a kiss. And for every time we kiss, I will give you a letter of my name. Until then, you can guess. But for tonight?"

I think about it. I'm already breaking a few rules, of that I am sure. So maybe one more won't hurt. With that, I peck his cheek.

"Kitten, it will only count if it's here." He said and tap his lips. I frown and peck his lips but quickly pull away. He leaves soon after that. But not before telling me a letter. G.