Chapter 4 - The Meeting

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND SORRY FOR PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER TOO LATE. I HAD TO REWRITE THREE TIMES THANK TO WATTPAD!!

I walk into the room with the Kings and princes. The room immediately hushes. I quickly walk over to where my father sits and quietly sit next to him. I hear a chuckle from my brother who sits next to our mother.

"So, we are here today to see which of the young princes my daughter will court and possibly marry. Anybody have an idea that would fair to all?" My father gets straight to the point.

It was all mummers for a few seconds before prince Noah, maybe my age, maybe older, Stood up and announced his idea. "How about all the princes stay at your castle till your daughter chooses one of us."

"Fantastic idea. Any objections?" Nobody spoke. "Okay, Well before we get this meeting over with, why do you want my daughter?" He asked.

Prince Luke stood. "She's modest. There is a shortage of girls like her. She doesn't cling to us and whine. She'll make a great queen." He said before sitting down. There were sounds of agreement.

"Okay. If that is all, then this meeting is over. We expect you to be here by the end of the week. Please do not be late, for we will not allow you to stay in the castle. Goodbye." And with that, the meeting was over. I practically ran out of the room.

Where was I heading? To the fountain...