Chapter 9

Greyson James. Not familiar at all. I'll have to ask Justin.

"That poor family. I wonder what happened."

I led them through the castle to an elevator. Level 8. And that's not even the top floor.

When we get off, the hospital wing is right in front of us. There were only three people in there at the time.

"Sheryl, Monica, Daylee! Nice to see you again. This is Greg. His wife is very ill and he cannot pay for it." I explained then turned to Greg. "Greg, I need to ask for you to keep this all a seccret. If word gets out, everyone one will want to have us help them." 

He nodded quickly.

"Now. I'll ask you to leave her in here so they can start working on her." I said then turned. I led him down the hallway and down into an empty room. 

"I hope it's alright if you and your daughter stay in the same room while your wife recovers. Excuse me, I have business to attend to. if you need anything, just ask."

I turn and start to walk down into the gardens. "Winter. I heard there was a ruckus with an Elderly man out front. Are you okay? Did he harm you?" A prince came up to me. I do not remember his name.

"Yes. He would never have hurt me. He's a friend of mine. Would you tell me your name."  I decided to start up a polite conversation.

"I am Prince Chandler of the North Jaune land. I do hope you will consider letting me accompany you to the garden?" All these princes are getting in the way of my normal life routine. 

"I don't see the harm." I give him a false smile before taking his hand and walking down to the gardens. "So, do you have any siblings?" I decide to start some small talk.

"No. But, about a year ago, my mom was 7 months along when our kingdom was attacked. She was attacked and neither made it." He looked close to tears. I put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I saw it happen. They were killed right in front of me. I couldn't do anything but stand there. The guards came in to late." He had tears streaming down his face. 

"It's not your fault." I whispered soothingly. "If you had tried to do anything, you would've been dead too." I pull him in for a hug.

GREYSON'S POV

I saw her go and hug the prince. If he makes her leave me, I'll bash his skull in. No questions, no answers. She'll have to come with me then. Until then, I'll keep giving her hints as to who I am. When she finds out, I don't know what will happen to us.