Chapter 10

"How come we can't tell anyone?" I ask him. He's always blowing off the answer. 

"Don't worry about it." he says then gives me a kiss. It's what he always does and then I can't think.

It's been 2 months since the ball. There's only five princes left at the castle. Some were eliminated by me, others by my brother or father. 

I'm so far to getting his name. So far I have GEYNO JSM. 

"Babe,  I have to get going. An E for my last name." An with that, he pulls his hood up. Looking around before taking a few steps away from me, before turning back and kissing me once more. "Guess that's an S for my first name." And with that, he leaves. 

I hurry back inside and into my room. I walk into my room and add the letters to my list

GEYNOS JSME

I'm stuck. I feel so stupid for it. 

A knock sounds at my door. 

"Come in!" I holler. 

Justin walks in. "Oh, great! Justin I need your help. Come over here! This is a name that is scrambled and is missing a few letters. I can't decide what it is." 

"Hmm. Hand me the pencil?"He takes his seat next to mine. I hand him the pencil and wait patiently for several minutes, daydreaming about G. 

"Why do you want to know who's name it is?" Justin asks, trying to stay calm.

"Um, I think that was the stranger that danced with me the night of the ball." I say, standing. Justin closed the notebook. 

"Have you seen him since then?" His voice is starting to raise. 

"Yes, I mean, how else would I get those letters?" I start to back away from him, he is starting to scare me. 

"You are never allowed to see this man again! You could've been seriously hurt! This guy is dangerous! How could you not tell me this was going on?" He was screaming. 

"Wait, what? How is he dangerous? Who is it?" I was close to my nightstand that had a button the call in a maid. 

"He's a criminal. The most wanted one, in fact. Gosh! How can you be so stupid? I bet you even hooked up with him. Gosh, you're such a whore!" He yells.

I gasp. He's called me many things, but nothing as bad as that. 

"Get out." I said so quiet, that he probably couldn't hear me. "Get out. Get out! GET OUT!" I repeat getting louder each time I said it. 

"Winter." He whispers. I can see regret in his eyes."

"Just leave." He takes a step towards me, but I back up further. He hesitantly leaves. 

I run over and lock the door. Afterwards, I fall on my bed and start sobbing. 

After a while, I could hear people banging to get in, but I don't care right now

Sorry it's so short.