CHAPTER 5

I got to the fountain and sat down, tears streaming down my cheeks. I don't want an arranged marriage. I want to live a long life with my husband. The husband that I choose. Not some prince that just wants me just because I'm not a slut.

"Kitten, why are you crying. I'm here now. shh." G startled me by popping out of nowhere and trying to comfort me.

"What are you doing here? Last time you were here, the guards knew. you could be arrested for trespassing."

"Kitten, I'm too good for the guards to get me. Now tell me why you're sad."

"The princes. I have to choose one to be my husband." I was sobbing into his chest. 

"How about this, you do what your parents want you to. Just don't pick a prince. In the mean time, you and I will come up with a plan. Okay?" I nod, still crying but not as much.

"If you stop crying, I'll give a letter for my first name and a letter from my last name."

I try to stop my tears and it seems to work. "You still have to give me a kiss, though." I lean up and give him a simple peck.

"E for my first and J for my last name." He is about to go on, but a loud noise interrupts him. "That's my cue. By, kitten." He kisses my cheeks and runs off in the opposite direction.

"Princess Winter. Here you are. We have been worried." A guard says. "FOUND HER." He screams off to the other guards. The first one to get over to me is Justin (Her Brother. I don't remember giving him a name... ). He wraps me in his arms and just holds me.

"I am so sorry mom and dad are making you do this. I really am. I would never do this to my children." He told me.