ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

The drive is quiet, until the first stoplight we reach.

"Y/n, you know I was having an episode last night, right?"

I give a puzzled look to William. Uhm no clue he had thoes-

"Oh, well, I'll get angry at something and take it out on somebody else. Apparently, Clara wants to take full custody of the children, now including no visitation rights and I was on my way to your house... Though it wasn't the worse sight to see you in pain."

I punch his shoulder, making him swerve the car some.

"I'm just saying! You're gonna kill both of us in a second if ya don't stop using your fists against me!"

Arriving at the pizzeria, it turns Seven. Today, I get to help with a child's birthday party... Y a y. I hate getting in those spring lock suits. They smell like death on the inside and I can't help but think of it going off. It's bound to happen to me, just one slip up and it's over forever.

The establishment is colder than a whitches titty. It's makes me want to curl up in front of a heater for hours. William walks his skinny rat ass off to his office while I sit down and make little circles on a table, waiting for Henry or something to give me instruction. The birthday party doesn't start until twelve and the rest of the day is shut down because the police are coming in apparently.

I have perfect proof that William is the man behind the strangle, making him seem like a suspect for the children missing cases. Today could be the last day Afton reigns. Before I can process more thinking, two goofballs enter the room.

"Hey candy corn, did you get some last night?" Liam chuckles, sitting next to me in the booth.

"Ouuuuuu~" Alyssa sits in front of us.

Shaking my head violently, I pull out the notepad I stole from Williams house and write on it.

That is NOT what happened!

"Why can't ya speak? Is it because he choked you out, you kinky girly."

Wtf Liam no. I have a really bad sore throat.

"What is he like in bed?"

I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH WILLIAM

"Okay, okay, we totally believe you." They say, almost in unison, making my head fall down onto the table. Adriens voice enters my ears and I already don't want anything to do with life anymore.

"Hey y/n, you, me, the diner across the road? "

I shake my head. He groans but walks away. Liam takes the time to ouuuu

"Looks like every boy is out to get you. "

I shake my head once again. I start to write the word retard on the notepad but my attention is brought to the police officers who just walked through the door. All in the same uniform, all kinda cute.

Surprisingly, we're all put in the same room for questioning. There goes my chances of trying to get William in jail. If I do something, like tell them it was him, he'll somehow get out of it.

A man sits down across from Henry and starts to question him. I just want to go home already, my throat is killing me. My head lays against Liam as I stare at the floor. What if I drop hints that it's William? No. It wouldn't work anyway.

"Ahem."

I sit up straight and look to the table to see the police officer wave me over. Taking my seat, he immediately starts to tell me something but I stop him. My finger points to my throat and I show myself writing with a fictional pen.

"Oh, of course." He grabs a small notepad and a pen, handing it to me. "Tell me anything you need to, then I'll start questioning you."

Wait a ding darn second. There's a chance he won't read this out loud soooo, I get to writing.

I quickly write a few things down about William, but not exactly saying it was him. I hand it to him and he looks to my scarf after reading.

"Could you take the scarf off?"

I tilt my head in a way of confusion and he looks a little closer.

"Well I think I see something."

I smile and shake my head, doing jazz hands, like the way to say don't worry.

"No, just do it. It couldn't be that bad."

Taking a deep breath, I undo the scarf, quickly looking over to a semi-worried William. It shows my very bruised throat, getting a few little gAsP's these people over react way too much.

"You don't need a scarf you need medical attention, my buddy is outside, tell him Marc said to take you to the hospital, alright?"

I shake my head with a worried expression. I think I'm fine, it's seriously not that bad.

"Go."

Rolling my eyes for the second time today, I get up and walk out, grumpy. I'm fine. Another guy stands outside and I tap his shoulder and point to his notepad and pen that he holds. He gives it to me and I write down what who I assume to be Marc said.

Wow. Cop cars are kinda cool, unless you're the one in the back. Luckily, I'm in the front with the guy who won't stop talking about gameboys for some reason. Arriving at the hospital, we walk in and to my surprise, there's barely any people. The cop walks up with me to the reception. I write down my name, what's wrong, and how I think my vocal cords are bruised. It takes her a minute to read but she nods and tells us to sit and wait. Almost immediately, a doctor walks out of the door and calls my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The exact reason I didn't want to go to the doctors: I wouldn't have to wear a stupid ass neck brace thing. At least it's an excuse to not get into the spring lock suits. So far, today has been horrible. Everyone is out of the questioning room but on my way to Henry's office, I can see Three police officers in Williams office with him.

Phew, something finally is going right. I can hear Henry kinda freaking out as he sees me walk into his office. His arms take me into a tight embrace.

"Oh thank heavens you're alright!" Why does everyone keep wanting to worry about me? "Williams gonna take you to his house to care for you until you're better."

This day just gets bEtTeR and 𝘽𝙚𝙏𝙩𝙀𝙧.

Henry explains how work won't be important for me for a week or so and William will have three out of the seven days off. I would ask to be somewhere else but Henry would pull the 'oh but I bet he misses having someone in the house! Just do it for me... Please?' Card, continuing to give me sad little puppy dog eyes.

Walking out to Williams car, I can see him sit in the driver seat with a clear angry expression.

I might die.

Pray for me.

(I'll get a Halloween chapter out soon ;))