17: Athy Meet The King!

A/N- And here is another chapter! Enjoy~ Picture of Queen Irisviel and Illya above :D

Third POV

Inside the royal Carriage, Athanasia was very anxious. She wasn't expecting the King request for her audience to HIS KINGDOM! What is this?! Some sort of trap?! 'I don't want to die! I don't want to die!' She chants in her mind. Seeing that the king has granted his royal carriage to pick her up was shockingly unexpected!

Although, she is not alone. Sitting in front of her, a friendly young man with rare green haired, Enkidu, smiling at her with comfort. Felix couldn't go with her because of Claude and Lilian can't either due to her being the maid of the palace.

"Meeting the King in person must be such a thrilled, isn't it?" Enkidu spoke up with a soft voice.

Nervously playing with her fingers, she stutters, "Y-Yes..." Actually I am scared!'

"Don't worry, Princess. The King is very much different than the rumors you'd heard." He looks at the window, "Looks like we are here."

Follow his gaze, she stares at the scenery in astonish.

"Beautiful, right?" Enkidu chuckles at her expression, "Welcome to Uruk. The King's homeland."

She blinking her eyes, doesn't believe what she had just seen like she had discovered a secret passage through heaven city! 'T-This place... is nothing than I had imagined!! Why can't The Obelian Empire be like this?!! This place is out of this world!!!' She screams in her mind with a calm face.

As the carriage stopped to drop them at the street near the castle, Enkidu guide the princess through the giant castle as they walks through the happy citizens in the streets.

The moment the people saw the princess, they greet her with a smile respect and some of the children happily wave at the princess. 'So, this is the other side of the country. Uruk, huh? The novel did mention it's name but never describe its country. To think this place exist...' She thought to herself. 'No wonder Prince Arthur was known as the perfect heir of the throne... because he has the ideal to become a great ruler.'