19: The Lady Is--

Third POV

"...do you wish to change your fate, Princess Athanasia?"

She glance down at her trembling hands in anxious.

Knowing the true ending of the original Princess Athanasia, she wish to change her fate... and to survive her second chance of life. If she did, what will happen to Jennette? What will happen to those people who are involved with the dark magic? The curse?

What will happen to her brother?

Her mind fills with decisions between life and death.

Slowly look up at the beautiful white witch with determination, she said, "Yes. I want to change my fate."

Staring at her jewel eyes, Merlin smile softly as she nodding her head in understanding. Reaching her right hand up to tap her 2 fingers on Athanasia's forehead, "Then, I shall give you one advice." A white light glow at her fingers as she continue, "...Don't hesitate to seek for help from others. You are not alone."

With that, Merlin cast a spell to send Athanasia back to her room, leaving the witch stood alone at her dimension. She stares in front of her, the place where the princess stood few minutes ago. Sighing in amuse, she gaze up at the dawn cloud and murmurs,

"She sure looks a lot like you." Glance to her shoulder, she smile knowingly, "I wonder what would you do, Diana?"

As petals flying around her by the wind, it slowly forms into a figure of a beautiful woman. A very familiar beautiful fairy with golden-haired. The woman smile at the witch in appreciation and open her mouth to speak with soft tone.

"Who knows..."

At Obelia Empire

The red knight stood outside of the Sapphire Palace, near the training ground where he always improve his swordman skills. Straighten his posture, he looks up from his sword and gaze at the window where the crown prince's chamber is located.