Oikawa-suprise

good morning/night loves I bless you with an Oikawa chapter 😌                                     _____________________________________You were walking down the hall chatting with Iwazumi when you heard fast footsteps

_____________________________________
You were walking down the hall chatting with Iwazumi when you heard fast footsteps.

"really Oikawa". You laughed, he pounced on you somewhat making you lose your footing. "Oikawa dont you have a class". Iwazumi said.

"chill iwa-chan". You encouraged Iwazumi with a slap on the back. Needless to say, he didn't quite like that and chased you to class with Oikawa running after both of you.

*time skip made possible by milk bread*

"y/n"... "iwa". You heard these shouts but didn't turn around. Oikawa eventually caught up to you guys.

"why are you guys not answering maybe you need your ears checked". He said chuckling. But you and Iwazumi walked faster.

Since the beginning of the week, you guys have been acting weird to Oikawa. Not staying late after practice. You guys don't wait for him after his classes even when you do Iwazumi and you are always talking without him.

At the end of the week, you guys left Oikawa again and headed to the gym early. "His face looked dejected but you have to remember the plan.". Iwazumi said try g to keep up morale. "yeah, yeah ". You said waving your hand in the air.

Oikawa walked into the gym and balloons fell from the sky. "happy birthday shitty-kawa". You and the team yelled hugging him... Well only you really hugged him.

"is this why you guys were acting weird ". Oikawa said stuffing his face with cake. "yeah I knew she couldn't keep a secret so we had to avoid you altogether ". Iwazumi said as you guys laughed and chatted.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Author: 👏🏽it👏🏽is👏🏽2020👏🏽no👏🏽more👏🏽Oikawa👏🏽haters👏🏽
Oikawa: yeah me or my phat ass
Author:😳😒shut up flatass-kawa
Oikawa:😔
Oikawa:😞i have ass
*bokotu walks in*
bokotu: did someone say ass *drops it like it's hot*
Author: no there are children here *points to Yamagucci*
Tsukki: can you guys be normal for once
Author: I know I didn't hear a bean pole blonde-haired bitch talk😐
Author: anyway don't come for me
Author: bye loves see you in the next chapter.

words:362