Bokotu-stormy weather ☁️

Back with another chapter enjoy loves💕                       --------_________________________________________--------

--------_________________________________________--------

Rain poured down with no sign of ever stopping and it's just your luck that you caught right in the middle of it. You had gone to the store to pick up a few things but then it started to rain. You waited patiently at the store for it to blow over but there was no sign of that happening. You had one choice instead of walking to your apartment you knew somewhere that was closer.....your boyfriend's house.

You couldn't avoid being soaked the best you could is run as fast as you can until you reach his house. The ground was slippery and the wind was powerful, this had to be the most intense storm in a while. You couldn't wait to get to Bokotu's house and into some warm clothes.

It didn't take that long you had to be walking for about 15 minutes but to the side of you. You saw a bird with an injured wing. You were hesitant to touch it but you couldn't just leave it so you kept it close to you making your shirt wet in the process.

"Ughh babe it's terrible out there". You complained as soon as he opened the door. He gave a silent laugh at how silly you looked. Your hair was a mess and not to me in the dripping wet clothes. You explained the bird situation and then went for some clean clothes.

"Where are all my clothes?". You questioned walking out in one of the bokotu's sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants. "This is all I could find". You went to the table to make sure the bord was still okay. "Oh yeah, I was doing laundry". He replied. He loved seeing you wear his clothes its cute how big you look in them and it makes you the best cuddling partner.

"I brought goodies". You said waving the bag in the air with a huge smile. You pulled out two bottles of teas and a variety of onigiri. You felt hands wrap around you. Boku lay his chin on your shoulder kissing you on the cheek. You smiled and did your best to return the kiss. You guys sat on the sofa. Well more like he sat on the sofa while you sat on his lap.
He held you and you laid on him. It was warm and cuddly perfect for this kind of weather.
-•-•-•-•-•-•--------------------------------------------------•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Author: hope you guys like it
Kuroo: hurry the movie is staring
Author: I have to go bu-
Lev: don't forget to vote, comment request and check out the author's other books
Author: what he said. Bye loves🥰
Words:448