Asahi-valentines day

Hello loves🥰, valentines day is just around the corner🏃🏽‍♀️💨 so this is my present to you guys

Hello loves🥰, valentines day is just around the corner🏃🏽‍♀️💨 so this is my present to you guys. Enjoy
_______________________________________________

Asahi was excited and nervous about the upcoming event. You guys haven't been together for long so this was only your second Valentine's day with him. He wanted to make it as nice and enjoyable he could. He was prepping for weeks.

The day started with breakfast in bed, then he booked couples massages and took you on a shopping spree. You were convinced it couldn't get any better but Asahi has one last thing up his sleeve. "Y/n follow me". Asahi said softly holding your hand and making his way to your shared bathroom. The bathroom was decorated with rose petals candles and bottles of champagne. You could even see multiple chocolate covered fruits and bubble bath waiting for you.

"Asahi...what would I do without you". The end of your sentence was muffled by your planting kisses all over Asahi's face. You sat in the bathtub across from Asahi and he opened a bottle of champagne pouring you a glass. You could never ask for anything better. You had a wonderful time and spent it with an even more wonderful person. "Thank you, Asahi".

You changed positions so now you lay on his chest. You could smell vanilla as you moved closer to him. He played with your hair and gave you a massage before carrying you out of the bath and into the bed. He set you down so delicately as if he was afraid he would break you. "Good night y/n". He bent down to kiss your forehead, but you pulled him lower successfully landing a kiss on his lips. He just laughed and moved under the covers.
•----•----•---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•
Author: happy Valentine's day loves.
Noya: HI READERS!!
Author: Noya lower your voice, we don't want to wake up Daichi
Daichi: WHO IS UP GO TO SLEEP!,
Author: oop bye readers don't forget to vote and read my other books and chapters💕

Words:336