Goshiki-Blanket forts

Don't see a lot of goshiki x reader so here you go🥰                                     •-------------------------------------------------------------•

                                     •-------------------------------------------------------------•

*shuffle*...... *shuffle* . You couldn't stop turning in bed. You tried to stay still so you wouldn't hit goshiki but you just couldn't. It was one of those nights. You just couldn't go to sleep no matter what you did. You've been tossing and turning for hours now.

"Goshiki....Goshiki are you awake". You whispered trying to wake up your boyfriend. He just groaned rolling over to the other side. You feverish and realized you might be sick. You put a cold towel on your head to cool you off. By now goshiki was wide awake and the lights were on. "Y/n what's wrong". He asked rubbing his eyes trying to shield them from the sudden bright lights.

"Fever I guess". You groaned trying to take small sips of water. Goshiki was caring and loved you so as he heard you were sick he told you to wait and ran downstairs. Not even a few minutes later he came back with some soup. "It's chicken, your favorite". You tried to down the soup but your boyfriend was no chef, the soup tasted like water with boiled pieces of chicken. You sat it down next to you and smiled trying to assure your boyfriend the soup was fine.

Goshiki dashed out of the bedroom. He ran downstairs to the living room where he heard a lot of commotion going on. You waited for him to come back upstairs while you drank the water down soup. "Y/n follow me" goshiki put his hands over your eyes guiding you downstairs. "3,2,1". He counted down from three and then removed his hands to show you the new and improved living room. He turned your sofa into a blanket fort. It wasn't what you had in mind but you wouldn't have it any other way.

He put on some movies while you both curled up inside the warm blankets. He kissed the top of your head and assured you he would help you fight this fever.
•------•------•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•------•-----•-----•----•
Author: so do you guys rather first-person or third-person when reading?