Hinata-ramen

The first chapter of this book

The first chapter of this book. Enjoy our ginger headed Mc. ^^look at that picture 😭Asahi tho😢
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"y/n!! y/n!!". You heard shouts of someone calling your name. You ignored it and kept walking people were starting to stare and it just annoyed you.

"y/n!!! Y/n!!!. The voice continued getting louder. School had just finished and you were walking home... Quickly to say the least. before you could even turn around completely, shoyo was in front of you with big eyes. He seemed to be determined.

"oh hey Hinata". You said looking down at the boy wondering why he shouted your name except to embarrass you. You came to the school in the middle of the year so let's just say friends weren't one of your main focuses.

Despite you never really starting a conversation or liking any of the same topics he still hung out with you. You were grateful and admired his kindness and determination. "Y/n let's go get ramen". He said already leading the way.

This wasn't the first time he asked you to get ramen with him. You always declined. It wasn't that you were shy or anything, you just weren't used to having "friends".

"yeah sure". You said rubbing the back of your head and jogging to catch up with the boy who was basically sprinting in front of you.

"i saw you guys practice today it was really cool". You said walking beside the hyper boy. " YEAH WE HAVE THE BEST LIBERO". Shoyo went on and on about volleyball and you were more than happy to listen to him. And that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~finisehd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: so how was it
Tanaka: write about me next
Oikawa: write about ✨me✨
Author:😐that's not what I asked
Asahi: it was good
Author: thank you
Author: anywho hope you liked it loves
Sakusa: remember to comment on the request page and vote for the chapters to scare the germs away
Author:🙄.. Bye loves see you in the next chapter💕

Words=342