"Em, someone likes you," Charlie giggles nudging me and then nodding towards a very attractive boy from the other school that was here. Although he was incredibly attractive, he didn't seem to use it to his advantage the way that Aiden and Blake had. That thought alone was the only reason I smiled at him charmingly. Maybe I could forget about Aiden.

I couldn't deny that the guy that Charlie had pointed out was exceedingly attractive, it seemed the more I looked, the more attractive he got. He had dark skin and very short, almost shaved hair, probably so it wasn't the afro that I was so jealous of. He had some stubble and although I usually hated any sort of facial hair, I couldn't deny that it worked for him.

Micheal B Jordan as James

"Em," Charlie whispers in my ear in an urgent tone

"Em," Charlie whispers in my ear in an urgent tone. I quickly look away from the attractive male and turn to her panicked look.

"What?" I whisper back, worry setting in my stomach at her tone.

"It's Justin, over there," Charlie whispers back, using the same urgent tone.

"What?" I reply dumbly, my heart pounding erratically. I quickly turn around and sure enough, there is Justin with his best friend Mason. He hadn't seen me yet but had developed since the last time I saw him. He had always been extremely attractive but he changed. He had the same wavey blonde hair and blue eyes with freckles I had always been jealous of but he seemed a little taller and to have put on some muscle. He looked good.

Froy Gutierrez as Justin

Justin was my ex-boyfriend from Ridgewater High

Justin was my ex-boyfriend from Ridgewater High. I had lost my virginity to him when I was 16 but had broken up with him when I left. He had always been more invested in the relationship than I had been. Although we had broken up, we had stayed super close. We still talked a fair bit but admittedly not as much recently. Both Charlie and Luke had met Justin and Charlie had always liked him. Luke - not so much.

Before I realize what I'm doing, I find myself running towards him. He quickly notices and a look of recognition passes his familiar features. He beams at me and opens his arms wide so I can jump in them.