I regret the words as soon as an unfamiliar emotion flashes through Aiden's eyes, I look at Toby only to see a similar look in his. Charlie is smiling smugly at my comment, knowing I was only really getting back at Aiden's comment and I feel a little better again.

"Mills I forbid you to go for anyone from another school," Toby jokes, but something about the almost unrecognizable small smile on Aiden's face tells me it wasn't just a joke.

"Why?! You were going to find a girlfriend for Carter from another school," I question, only half-joking.

"Yeah well I like you better than I like him," Toby replies like it's obvious, I can't help but laugh at Carter's expression.

"No problem at all, it's not like I've been friends with you for over 5 years or anything," Carter jokes.

I smile at him, he always took any teasing so well and I really admired that about him.

"What about me? You think maybe I can live out my threesome fantasy?" Blake questions seriously.

I burst out laughing at the seriousness in his tone, but to be quite honest I'm actually surprised that THE Blake Jones hasn't ever had a threesome.

"Don't worry Blake, if you get the chance I'll make sure to ruin it," Charlie jokes.

"It's okay babe, if it means so much to you then you can be 1 of the 3, the offers there though as well Em," Blake grins back. I knew he was joking and even though the comment is quite objectifying and I hate it, I still find his confidence funny.

"Really Blake? Now I'll definitely ruin your chances," Charlie grins. I nod my head agreeing with her and Blake pouts at Aiden; "tell me again what it was like Aiden."

I turn to look at Aiden. My heart sinks again and I wish more than anything that the fact he had a threesome surprised me. Of course he would have a threesome, the only person that's a bigger player than 'the Blake Jones,' is 'the Aiden Black.'

"Eh, could have been better," Aiden shrugs nonchalantly. I bite my tongue to hold back any emotion and see Toby look at me suspiciously.

"Respect man." Blake stares at Aiden with admiration.

"You guys disgust me," Charlie comments, once again only half-joking.

"Just ignore them Charlie, I do," Carter smiles sweetly.

Charlie grins at Carter.

"Are we nearly there?" Toby whines from beside Charlie.

"Tobes, we haven't even been driving for an hour," I laugh. It was true though, we had been driving for exactly 49 minutes.

"This sucks!! I just want to set up camp and then go swimming!!" Toby groans.

We all laugh at him, this could be a long trip.

***

After exactly 2 hours and 56 minutes, we finally arrive at the destination so we can catch the ferry across the island. There was already about 40 or so kids around my age waiting and I assumed that they were at least one of the other 2 schools joining us on our trip. The bus ride ended up being fine, Aiden and I didn't really talk directly to each other a lot because the group was always talking. I would have liked to talk to him more but I was still a little hurt from his comments earlier about all the girls he plans to or has fucked.

I knew I had no right to be upset because as he's made it very clear, we're not dating, but I really liked him and hearing him talk like that hurt a lot more than I care to admit.

When I see the beautiful calm bay and the large ferry docked there, a new sense of excitement fills me. It was really happening!! We get our bags out of the designated spots and almost instantly, our bus leaves as another turns up. For some reason the bus looks familiar but I know I have to be crazy, all school busses looked the same, in California anyways.