ONESHOT: Brian's Birthday

Brian hated living alone. Sometimes all he wanted was someone to entertain him. This was one of those occasions. 

It was his birthday and he was all alone. He wanted his friends Freddie and Roger to come. They, however, were hanging out with a new boy called, John. 

He figured, that they forgot his birthday, so he was planning on sleeping the entire day, maybe getting a cake or something to eat by himself.

It was 12:07 in the afternoon when Brian heard pounding on his door. 

"Who the hell is here?" he thought to himself. He opened up the door, seeing Roger with that look on his face. 

"Roger, I thought you were hanging out with Freddie and John," Brian said

Just then, Freddie jumped through Brian's window, holding a man taller than him, "SURPRISE!" Freddie exclaimed. 

"What the hell?" Brian said, startled. 

"Happy Birthday!!" Roger replied.

"Who are you?" Brian asked. 

"My name is John Richard Deacon and I was born on August the 19th of 1951," John replied, "I'm here to help you celebrate your birthday." 

"What did you think, we would abandon you on your birthday?" Freddie asked. 

"Well, I- I didn't know, you are so weird, I actually had no idea!" Brian said in reply. 

"Well, maybe you're not as smart as we thought you were after all, darling," Freddie smirked. 

~ ~ ~

After they argued for another 15 minutes or so Freddie declared, "It's gift time, darlings."

Freddie handed his gift to Brian. It was neatly wrapped in red wrapping paper even though it was quite large. 

Brian opened it, "Your shitty guitar that never plays the chords you want it to!" he laughed.

"Yes, dear, you're welcome," Freddie replied.

Brian began playing an amazing master piece he had been working on, "Thank you, Freddie," he smiled. 

Roger threw his gift at Brian's face, hitting him right in eye. "Geez, Roger," Brian whined. 

Roger's gift unlike Freddie's was wrapped terribly. Brian shook the gift and the wrapping fell off. 

It was a homemade frame, which painted by Roger himself. Inside the frame was a picture of him and Brian. Brian gave Roger a look, which showed Roger how touched Brian really was.

"Oh my gosh, Roger, it looks lovely," Brian cooed.

"I know it does!" Roger said, clearly very proud of himself.

Brian was so grateful for what his friends and just as he was going to put them away, John tapped him on the shoulder, "I brought a gift for you."

"Oh my, you didn't have to," Brian smiled, opening up the gift John handed him. 

Inside was four friendship necklaces,"I was thinking we could all be friends if you want," John said, quietly. 

Brian smiled and nodded, hugging his new friend.

~~~