IMAGINE: Snow Day (Brian May x Reader)

You woke up at almost 6 in the morning and it was freezing. You were really tired and were surprised to find out your boyfriend, Brian wrapped in a blanket by the fireplace. 

"Morning, babe!" you smiled. 

"Morning, Y/N, how are you?" Brian asked.

"Freezing!" you replied.

"I know! It's gotta be -10 degrees out!"he commented.

Just then, the phone rang and you picked up. 

"We have a snow day," you told Brian.

"Yay! We can spend the whole day together!" he smiled.

"What do you wanna do today?" you asked him.

"Well, I suppose we can have a cozy day together or maybe play in the snow like children," Brian giggled, shyly. 

"Okay, Bri," you agreed. You and Brian shared a blanket and snuggled under a blanket and watched Animal Planet. Your cat, Roger began running around in circles. You and Brian giggled.

"He's just like Roger in real life," Brian laughed.

"Except, this baby is way less angry then Roger," you replied.

After an episode of the Hunt narrated by the amazing James Hetfield, you and Brian made breakfast. 

"Aw honey, you face is so cold," you told him. 

"We need heating," he replied.

"No, you need heating. I'm fine, as long as I have you," you giggled. 

"Aw, do you wanna go outside?" Brian asked.

"I don't why, but sure," you replied.

"Well, it'll be fun to play in the snow," Brian insisted.

"Wow, what a childish idea from such a mature man, who is getting a PhD," you teased him. 

"We all need fun sometimes," he said. 

"You're right let's go," you agreed. 

~~~

You and Brian walked outside and Brian started throwing snowballs at you. "Aaaah," Brian said, laughing. 

"You little shithead!" you screamed, throwing a snowball back at him.

"Ow!" Brian shouted, still laughing. You and Brian both lied down in the snow and began making snow angels. "You're my angel in real life," Brian smiled.

"No you're mine," you replied.

You and Brian spent another 45 minutes making a snowman. You named him (it was a boy) Guacamole. 

After a while you and Brian were so cold. You thought you were frostbitten. You walked inside, and both jumped onto the couch. 

You found a blanket that had been sitting by a radiator, so it was really warm. You both snuggled under the blanket and giggled at each other's every move.

Brian got up and grabbed mugs and poured hot chocolate into each of them. 

He threw his sweat shirt at you. "Put it on, honey, you look so cold," Brian said, looking really cute in his other sweatshirt. He handed you your hot chocolate. He held up his cup saying, "To snow days with each other."

~~~

AY-OH! Hope you guys like this quick story. Be sure to read my story, Good Company (it's a quarantine AU) and you can read my Metallica book, too (To Live is to Die) if you like Metallica. Alright, I'll hopefully talk to you soon. A new game will be up soon XO- Mrs. May!