PREFERENCE: When You Fight

Freddie:

He first has a temper tantrum and destroys your entire house. He is the drama queen. You'll keep your distance, and not talk about it, and Freddie will call Brian, Roger, and John, to rant about it. He won't give you the silent treatment, but when you try to talk about it, he'll constantly remind you of it. When you try to hug him, he'll say, "So, you expect me to just forget about your rude behavior!" Eventually, he forgets about it, but it takes a few hours. 

Brian:

He will short talk you for a short while. He will try and avoid you as much as possible. If you're watching TV in the living room, he'll go upstairs and watch the same show in the bedroom. It doesn't usually last too long, you always eat dinner together, and if you seem sad at dinner he feels bad and apologizes and hugs you and tells you he loves you!!

Roger:

He does everything in his power to annoy you. You ask him to hug you and he'll find some random girl at Walmart to hug instead. You ask him to help you with dinner and he purposely destroys it. He makes you pay for the tickets and backstage passes to his concert that he has that night, and then if you don't pay he gets even more mad at you. He eventually cools off, but it definitely takes a while.

John:

You hardly ever fight and when you do you are usually the one who causes them. Deaky is such a sweetheart, though he always finds a way to blame it on himself. He always the one to apologize first, but in no time you are both back to the sweet, loving, and adorable couple you are, you just love and admire each other and it is undeniable!