PREFERENCE: Meeting The Parents

Freddie:

Meeting your parents- He was really nervous to meet your parents. You assured him that they would like him. But he still manages to spend an entire hour getting ready. 

Meeting his parents- They absolutely adored you and Freddie was honestly so relieved because of it. 

Brian:

Meeting your parents- Brian stressed out over it for days. He really overthought the whole "meeting your parents" thing. Your parents ending up liking him a lot though. 

Meeting his parents- You really were quite the opposite of Brian. You didn't think about meeting his parents, you just met them and were nice. They did end up loving you though. 

Roger: 

Meeting your parents- The other guys in Queen always joked how Roger had no filter. You didn't realize how true this was until he met parents. Although they thought he was a little strange, they loved him and thought he was funny. 

Meeting his parents- They thought you were really quiet and sweet, mostly because they were used to Roger. They noted how compatible you and Rog were. 

John:

Meeting your parents- He was so nervous, and really didn't say a lot at first, but after a while his adorable and spunky personality shined through :))

Meeting his parents- They thought you were super sweet and outgoing and they honestly wanted nothing more then for you and Deaky to be together from the day they met you.