As they reached the Three Broomsticks Diana shivered, pushing the heavy door open and then entering, causing the bell above them to ring. It was much warmer in the cheery pub. The fireplace meant the place was warm and a little smoky but comfortable and welcoming all the same. They made their way over to an empty table near the back of the pub, Cassandra practically shoving Diana out of the way so she could slide into the booth next to Harrison. Diana rolled her eyes, pulling off her coat and placing it on the back of the chair. She'd always known Cassandra had a crush on Harrison, even when they were dating she always made it obvious. Diana had never been threatened or worried, though it was highly irritating.

She looked to the bar to see a familiar figure sitting there. "I'll get the drinks." She ordered, swiftly turning and striding away. As she reached the bar she leaned against it next to him. "Isn't this awfully nostalgic." She uttered flirtatiously. Remus looked up from his own drink and swallowed somewhat nervously. "Diana," he announced, clutching his glass. "What brings you to Hogsmeade?"

"Just to have a break from studying." She answered casually. "I sure do deserve it." Madam Rosmerta approached them with a smile. "What can I get you, dear?" She asked Diana from the other side of the bar. "Five butterbeers, please." She responded, pulling the loose change from her purse and handing it over. The barmaid nodded before going off to fulfill the order.

Diana glanced back over to Lupin, a promiscuous and taunting flicker in her eyes. She circled the rim of the coaster that sat on the bar with her finger. "You know we have quite a history with pubs. It seems a shame this occasion won't end in the same way the last one did."

Lupin choked on his drink at her comment, setting the glass back down onto the wooden counter stunned. His lips fell apart, mouth agape as he stuttered for something to say. Diana smirked at his surprised and utterly flustered expression before exhaling casually. "I'm joking." She cooed, satisfied with the effect she had on him as Madam Rosmerta returned with a tray of drinks. She took them from her clutch with thanks before turning back to Lupin. "Goodbye, Professor." She smiled innocently then sauntered away leaving him still awash with shock.

Reaching the table she slid the full tray of drinks onto the surface and much to her disgust sat in the one remaining seat that unfortunately happened to be next to Flint. They all took a mug of butterbeer, sipping at it in delight. They talked about Quidditch and exams until eventually their conversation moved onto discussing what they were planning to do after Hogwarts.

"My father has already got me a job lined up in the Ministry after I leave this wretched place." Cassandra boasted arrogantly taking a smug sip from her drink. Diana glared at her across the table, only being able to think about punching her straight in her stuck-up face.

Olivia, on the other hand, had plans to travel before settling in a job and spoke excitedly about all the places in Europe she wanted to visit before finally ending up in America. Marcus intended to try out for a number of Quidditch teams, though Diana suspected this would be highly unlikely and only if he miraculously managed to pass his exams and graduate. The boy was almost too dumb to function.

"What about you, Diana?" Olivia asked, watching her expectantly. She shrugged carelessly, as though she couldn't care at all. "I've not really thought about it." She uttered even though in reality she simply had no clue. She'd always been surrounded by her peers eagerly and freely planning their futures while she had little choice or say in hers. She knew she was going to graduate with perfect grades. If things were normal she could do absolutely anything she wanted, get any job she could possibly desire, but, sadly, they weren't.

Of course, she did have two options, although they were equally unfavourable. She could give in. Do whatever her parents said, pledge allegiance, and wait for the inevitable battle between good and evil or she could rebel. Risk her life, runaway, and disappear. She'd never be able to leave easily, her parents would hunt her down, and if she was caught the consequences would be deadly. She wouldn't have anyone to help her or support her. Ultimately, no one would really care what she did and she knew what they all expected her to do. It would be so much easier, so much less painful.