Chapter 17

(This chapter is gonna be filled with hopely fun stuff.)

Louis pov (didn't expect that did ya ;)

I gathered everyone into the living room. It was horrible! Liam looked as he wanted to attack Zayn, Zayn looked terrified and tired, Lea, after she finally came down, looked sick, and Niall and the others hid their emotions so I couldn't tell. 

After everyone was there I got up and slammed my fist on the table to get everyone's attention.

"Guys! And lady, This is horrible. We aren't showing Lea a good time, and Liam is about to kill Zayn! How about we go have some fun and go out! We look like pedophiles! (don't know where that came from XD) Meet me here in thrity miunutes and we'll take a vote on where to go! Go!" Everyone agreed and they went off to get ready. I grinned . I went off to my room to along get ready. I went to get my sriped shirt but decided to dress differently and got a shirt with cool jokes and some skinny jeans I had stole from Zayn. I was one of the first ones down. After that was Zayn, Liam, Niall, Lea ,and Harry. We all luckily fit in one car and I hopped in the driver's seat. Everyone but Lea groaned. Liam opened his mouth but I spoke before he did.

"Nope! if you want to go have fun I have to be the driver!"

"wait, didn't you say we would take a vote?" Asked Lea.

"Yeah, We, my brain did." I turned and laughed at them. They didn't laugh with me and I frowned. This wasn't gonna to plan.

"Hey Niall why did the cow cross the road?"

"Why?" he said in a bored tone.

" Becuase the chicken was on vacation!" I smiled and laughed Liam laughed a little and Lea snorted.

"What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground Beef!"

"Why can't you hear a Pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the P is silent!"

"What did the teddy bear say after dinner? I'm stuffed."By now Everyone was laughing and we were at our stop.

"Everyone welcome to the fair!" Lea looked excited and and pushed everyone so she could get out. It was prettty funny. 

"why are you so excited its only the fair/carnival!" I exclaimed 

"Never been to one." she said in awe. 

"What!"I yelled I grabbbed her hand and pulled her in the mob of people also there.

"The boys can do whatever. It just us today! Got it!" She nodded and we ran to the ticker booth. We both got bracelets for every single ride and with first line enter. We went to the first ride which was a kid ride which Lea Didn't mind. It was a Tilt-a-Whirl. We hopped on and sheepishly showed the man our bracelets after he frowned at us and reached his hand out. He left and others came on the ride. It was soon filled and the ride started.

We started spinning super fast and Lea began to laugh. We hugged each other and laughed as loud as we could. After the ride was over we rid the ride 3 more times before the guy kicked us off said 'we're a dangerous to others for spinning too fast'. (That happened to my family once the guy controlling stopped the ride and told us that! 2Fast4U!)

This went on til we were kicked off all the rides . We gave our bracelets to kids and we went off to the food stands. I gave Lea 20 dollars and we went off to buy our own food. I got an elephant ear and a HUGE slushee. Lea came back with a Fried Ice cream and pizza. We shared my shushee and ate food. Good thing we were kicked off the rides because we were about to explode! WE took a quick bathroom break and went off to the games. 

As we walked to a basketball game and Lea gaped at the super huge prizes. I smiled as I got a perfect score and the bald dude grumbled, " What Super Prize would you like."

Lea turned towards me and practically begged to pick a prize. I nodded.

"I WOULD LIKE THE PUNK ROCK MONKEY! Please?" Lea had practically screamed to the poor guy. He seemed to be stunned and blindly gave the monkey to Lea. She gratefully grabbed the monkey and skipped to the next game.

"C'mon! Lets win more prizes!" I laughed and grabbed her hand to pulled her towards a goldfish game.

"Buy 3 rings and if you get whatever prize it lands on." I paid for 6 rings and I let Lea go first, on her final try she finally got a prize, a goldfish. 

We walked around playing more games and more prizes. After an hour or two we went to the car to wait for the guys to come back since the weight of the prizes was too much for the both of us.

"Let's just hang out here."

"Okay, I think I might take a nap." Lea said sleepily. After a few minutes we both fell asleep.

Hey guys I'm truly sorry I haven't updated in 3 months. I just kinda forgot and I was lazy. There is no excuse for this and I'm sorry again. Hopely I can update a little faster. Hope you're having a good day today.