Chapter Four

The guy opened his mouth to say something when we heard a loud shriek.

Zayn Pov

We heard a loud shriek. The girl grabbed my hand. "GUYS! ZAYN BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!!" Louis, Niall, Liam, and Harry smirked at us. The girl blushed furiously. Their smirks disappeared when they saw her hurt.

Liam walked to the girl. He looked worried and concerned. He looked at her in the eyes and asked what happened to her.

Liam Pov

We were laughing at Zayn , then we saw the girl's cheek. I walked up to her and looked in her eyes and asked what happened to her. She bit her lip, then she yelped in pain. I frowned then realized that her lip was gushing blood. I grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and pressed it on her lip. After a couple seconds the boys ran up the stairs with Zayn in the lead. They all had worried expressions. I told her to sit down but the second she sat she screamed in pain. I pulled up her shirt and saw her stomach was cut, bleeding, and colored purple with a hint of black. Niall ran to the bathroom across the hall and threw up. My eyes widen at the sight. Louis ran to the car and so did the others. I carried her gingerly to the SUV.

We all knew that we were going to the hospital. The girl whimpered in my lap also knowing we were going to the hospital. She snuggled close to my chest and got close to my ear, smiled creepily and whispered,"my name is Alea and I'm abused by my fake mom." Lea gave me a smile before going limp in my lap. I screamed for Louis to go faster.

I jumped out of the car before Louis stopped the car. I heard the boys yelling but I ignored them. I ran to the main desk with tears in my eyes. Nurses grabbed Alea and whisked her away. The lady at the main desk asked questions about Alea, but I had limited information. She told me to sit in the chairs and wait. The boys saw me and started to scream at me, but when they saw I was crying they stopped and sat next to me. A nurse came a half hour later and told us Alea was well enough to see vistors and we walked to her room. Her smile brightened when we walked in.

Zayn Pov

We freaked and yelled when Liam jumped out of the car. When we walked in we started to scream at Liam but, then we saw that he was crying. We sat silently next to him. we waited a long half hour before a nurse came to told us the girl, Alea was awake and well and we silently walked to her room.

Lea Pov

I woke up in a stretcher. Three nurses were wheeling me to a hospital room. They put me on a hospital bed. They put a couple tubes in my arm and hooking me to a few machines. Later, after the nurses left. A woman came in. She smiled at me and she said," Hello, i'm Dr. Donna and i'm your doctor." She did a quick check up. Soon, she got to my ribs, and she lifted my hospital dress. She took a few notes on her notepad. Then she softly poked my ribs and I softly screamed. When she was done and stood and told me my ribs were fractured and I was badly bruised. I frowned slightly. I was put on a brace for my ribs, my cheek was bandaged, and given pain medication.

After talking for a while she left. I looked around the small room, it looked pretty boring. I saw the door open,The guys all came in. I smiled brightly seeing . . oh wait I don't know their names. The nice guy had tears in his eyes. I got up and tried to give him a hug but the tubes in my arm kept me from getting up. The nice guy laughed and gave me a hug. I started to laugh. The guys gave me a strange looks. I explained that I was hugging people that were strangers.  " My name is Alea Leaners. Please call me Lea." I said. They also introduced themselves.

So, Nice guy was Liam Payne, raven was Zayn Malik, Driver was Louis Tomlinson, Blondie was Niall Horan and Curly was Harry Styles.

Sadly, I had to stay at the hospital for a least two more days, for careful observation. Over those two days were the best of my life. The guys did special things to me like, Louis made funny jokes, Niall always brought great food, Zayn made me smile, Liam made sure I was comfortable, and Harry sang songs.

Sooner than I expected my hospital time was up. The guys paid my hospital bill. After arguing for a while I agreed, knowing that I couldn't possibly pay the hospital bill. The guys begged to drive me home. I nodded because it was three miles (4.82803 kilometers) to my house and I couldn't walk a long distance with my fractured ribs. During the car drive I started to have second thoughts about the guys driving me home because what if My Guardian slaps me or beats me up while that guys are there. I drifted into sleep while thinking about the possibilties.

(FLASH-BACK)~~~~~~~~

Third person Pov

"Hi mommy! Look I brought a new friend so I can play with her? Her name is Lilian. Is that okay?" askes Lea.

"NO! BAD GIRL! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ASK ME FIRST! YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED! BAD GIRL! " 

Lea's mom started to beat Lea infront of Lilian. Lilian was scared. Lea started to cry and scream to her to run. Lea's friend ran. At school Lea tried to talk to Lilian but she was ignored. Lilian never talked to her ever again. Lea lost her first friend because of her Guardian.

(Flash-back over)~~~~~~

Zayn Pov

Lea fell asleep in my lap, there wasn't enough seats. She was smiling in her sleep, then a terrified expression replaced her smiling one. Then we heard the blood curdling screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note  

 HI PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO LIKE YOU KNOW THIS THE LONGEST CHAPTER ~ 1094 words

INCUDING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! 

P.S DID YOU KNOW IT STARTED WITH ZAYN POV AND ENDED WITH ZAYN POV LOL COOL!

P.P.S I DIDN'T CHECK FOR MISTAKES! SORRY!

~ HipsterBelleForever