Chapter 16 (real chapter :) )

Chapter 16 - Stepmonster?

Zayn Point of View

I just stared at my crying sister. I sat next to her listening to her cry and mumble. After a few minutes she stopped crying, but kept sniffing. I took this as a good time to ask about her step-monster?

"Lea whats wrong?" She didn't answer.

"I really don't want to talk about it," she whispered. I nodded. "Also I want to be alone. Just please." I got up and hugged her before silently leaving my own room. Why has no one interupted our talk?

"Hello?" I gasped as I saw everyone tied up and I gasped as I saw a really ugly lady. I was knocked out.

"ZAYN WAKE UP!"I jolted up. I was again knocked out but i never woke up.

(Troll face)

Rest of chapter =3=

Why has no one interupted our talk? I was shoved aside as an angry Liam walked past. I heard a door slam.

"Liam wait!" Cried Louis.

"Our baby is due soon and I want child support!" I looked at Louis strangly as he walked past with a balloon in his shirt.

"Trying to cheer up Liam," he whispered as he caught my gaze. I nodded. I still don't get why hes mad.(Zayn knows that he feels betrayed but he knows it not just about X-Factor)

So hello! I have high winds right now which means
·damage
·maybe no school
·power outage
·lots of fallen trees
Also my basketball game was cancelled with the addition of my concert :( If you live near my area please be safe and careful. No deaths or accidents! Also also THANK YOU GOR THE 900 VIEWS SO CLOSE TO A THOUSANDS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THANKS FOR ONE GOOD THING! :D I always thought that my views would stay to 600 so you are all amazing! I wish I could hug you!!