Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Surprise?

Zayn

Everyone stared at me. Everything was silent. Until Liam spoke

"So how do you know that?"

I went into my story of I went I had went to hospital to check birth records and found that was my half sister as she was technically raped by her dad.(The mother was) I quietly finished my story by saying, " The the reason i joined One Direction and X-Factor. " Everyone was quiet until Liam started to yell.

" Why didn't you tell us you had a sister!" Liam grew loud. "I thought you joined because your love of singing!" I knew Liam felt betrayed. I sighed and frowned at Liam. Niall looked surprised by not angry. Liam looked as I murdered his turtle. (;D).

"Zayn? Is this true?" I turned and saw Lea with an angry look on her face with two strange girl and my mom behind her. 

I was about to run to her but Liam tackled me. He threw punches at my stomach. I got winded quickly. Louis and Niall quickly pulled Liam off me. I looked at Lea and ran to my room like a teenager and slammed the door. I flopped on my bed and tears fell out of my eyes. I felt my door open and close.

" Go away MOM!'

I felt someone smooth my hair and saw Lea looking at me. She was crying too.