"Is Sana Unnie is still there???." Mina asked.

"No, the secretary told me that Sana went back to her class after she talk to her Dad..."

"She didn't cameback tho.." Momo said...

"She's not answering my calls. It is keep ringing but she's not answering it..." Tzuyu said...

"Wait, maybe she's in the rooftop..." Mina said.

"Rooftop?."

"Yeah, it's her favorite place Tzu, try to check her there..."

"Arasso, Komawo ...."

Tzuyu didn't waste any time she immediately check Sana in the rooftop and she never fails since she already saw Sana peacefully sleeping in the chair...

Tzuyu smile as she walks closer to the latter... She kneeled down and she noticed that Sana's eyes is a little bit swollen..

"Aigooo... you're always crying..." Tzuyu mumbled, as she gently caressed the latter's face...

Tzuyu seated beside her and  she carefully held Sana's head and gently lean it to her shoulder...

"That's why you're not answering your phone, because you fall asleep already 🙂..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand as she entertwine it to hers.

30 minutes later, Sana finally woke up as suddenly feel a familiar presence on her side so she slowly opened her eyes and she saw her hand was holding by someone, Sana lift her head to check that persona and she was suddenly surprised when she saw Tzuyu smiling at her.

"Hi, Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Tzuyu~ah.... What are you doing here?."

"I've been calling you since earlier but you're not responding until Momo Unnie told me that your father called you..."

Sana once again become gloomy when she remember what his Father talk about earlier.

"What happened???? ..."

"He told me that I will gonna meet my fiance  and my fiance's family this coming Sunday..." Sana said...

"Mark's family???.."

"No, He told me that it's not mark."

"Who is it then???."

"I don't know Tzuyu 😟..."

Tzuyu quickly hugs Sana... "Don't stress too much... Everything's will be fine Sana...Do you want me to talk to your Dad???."

Sana shake her head. "No, I don't want him to separate us ... I just gonna find other ways..." Sana added.

"Sana, always remember that I'm always here. I will never leave you..." Tzuyu said..

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah.. Thank you for giving me courage and strength ❤️.."

"Your always welcome 🙂.." Tzuyu gently touch Sana's eyes. "Don't every cry again, I don't want to see you crying... Arasso??.."

Sana nod and just hugs Tzuyu tightly ..

"I love you Tzuyu~ah 🧡..."

Tzuyu kiss Sana's crown. "I love you more Sana...(◍•ᴗ•◍)🧡..."

-

Evening after done answering all her homework Tzuyu get her phone and dialed Sana's number.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana
Dialing

|

Tzuyu: Love??

Sana: Tzuyu~ah... ❤️

Tzuyu: How are you???

Tzuyu: Are you feeling better now??

Sana: Yeah...

Sana: Momo and Mina went her earlier. We have our dinner together...

Tzuyu: Really??? That's good to hear.

Tzuyu: Are you still thinking about it???

Sana: Uhmmm, yeah but I need to be strong for you... I'll try to talk to them on that day..

Sana: Maybe My fiancee's parents will gonna listen to me right??

Tzuyu: Mmmmm 🙂

Sana: How about you? What are you doing right now???

Tzuyu: I just done answering my homework...

Sana: Did you already take your dinner??

Tzuyu: Yeap....

Sana: Great 🙂

Tzuyu: I'm happy that you're okay now ...

Tzuyu: You looks down earlier.

Sana: Negative thoughts are filling my mind earlier...

Tzuyu: Sana, I promise I will never let go of your hand so remove all your negative thoughts..

Sana: Arasso, Thank you Tzuyu~ah ❤️

Tzuyu: Your always welcome, Love. I wanted you to be happy so throw all your worries okay??..

Sana: Arasso... 

Tzuyu: What are you doing now???..

Sana: I'm lying on my bed now... ~

Tzuyu: Are you going to sleep now??.

Sana: I'm a little bit sleepy actually 🙈❤️

Tzuyu: Okay ^^

Tzuyu: Take some rest now, I'll just see you tomorrow 🙂

Sana: Arasso, Good Night Tzuyu~ah ‼️

Sana: I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥...

Tzuyu: Good Night Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Tzuyu: I love you more (✿ ♡‿♡)

xxxxx