You tell him you're not immune (Thomas imagine)

(For hoteldumort)
(Thomas' POV)
I woke up to a large thud outside my door, followed by a faint grunt of distress. I sat up with a stretch and flattened my hair down as I approached the door. I opened it to see my girlfriend, (y/n), leaning on the doorframe, sharing an awkward unsteady smile that shouted "I'm about to tell you something personal"

"Oh shuck, what is it?" I sighed, shutting the door as she confidently let herself in and plonked herself down to the floor. I sat in front of her grasping her small hands, looking deep into her (e/c) eyes which were staring at me worriedly.

"I.. Uh.. I.." She stuttered, seeming fairly distressed, which worried me. I brushed her hair out of her face to try and help her concentrate.
"What is it? You can tell me anything." I calmly implied, smiling to her, she didn't smile back though, she turned her gaze to the floor.

"Well.." She hesitated, repeatedly opening her mouth to speak and then shutting it in panic. A thought struck my brain like a bullet and made me shoot up in shock.

"You're not pregnant are you?!" I cried, hoping that was not the case. She shook her head violently. "No you slinthead!" She screeched, pulling me back down to the ground. I exhaled in relief, scratching the back of my neck nervously, starting to debate in my head what could of happened - or be happening.

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it or we'll both be worried," she began. "I- I'm not immune." The words made my heart sink and slam into the floor like a lone canon ball.
"So... There's a chance I won't make it through all of.. This." The words rushed through my brain, bashing into the walls of my mind and causing me a great deal of pain. The thought of loosing (y/n) made me feel sick, sick and suicidal.

"Are you sure.?" I murmured, my eyes big as I stared right at her, shaking.
"Yeah." She replied, sniffing faintly as she rubbed her eyes. I shook my head as I threw my arms around her, pushing her over slightly and making her squeal.

"Then we're gonna cherish our time together." I demanded, holding her so tightly that she couldn't hug me back. I loosened my grip and ran my fingers through her hair, pressing my face against her cheek, making her blush.

"Yeah." She replied, grinning, she seemed less worried now. Come to think of it, I was feeling slightly better too, probably because I was finally thinking positive.

---------------------
I'm sorry that this is a bit boring! I decided to write in a different POV for once, so I'm also sorry if that didn't go very well. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this!

(I didn't have much time to write this, so sorry that it's rushed and quite short!)