✕ ☽ Asra x Reader ☾ ✕

smut
she/her

Your prompt: NSFW Asra and M/C fooling around in a library. M/C has a very hard time keeping quiet and Asra teases them about it.

"Fuck-!"

"I know I'm great at this, but you'll have to keep it down. This is a library after all," Asra says with a sly smirk.

He once again buries his face between your legs, his soft hands pushing your thighs apart. You only planned on coming to the palace library for some research, but clearly you two had gotten distracted. His tongue swirls around your clit causing you to moan out his name louder than you meant to. This time, he doesn't stop to tease you and continues to attack your sensitive spot with his tongue. He nips very gently at it, and you instinctively tug on his pure white locks of hair. You feel Asra chuckle against your entrance and you mentally roll your eyes at his smugness.

He abruptly shoves his tongue into your wet entrance and brings a hand to your core, rubbing his thumb against your clit as his tongue explores the inside of your pussy.

"Oh, Asra~! Holy fucking shit-" you scream out, unable to control yourself.

Asra removes himself from your core and stares at you with a stupidly smug smile.

"As much as I love to hear your voice, I'm sure the servants wouldn't feel the same way," Asra points out with his thumb still working your clit.

You bite your lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure again. All you can do is nod and buck your hips into his grasp with excruciating need.

"I-I'm sorry, but it feels so..."
You can't seem to finish your sentence as Asra's mouth once again comes into contact with your dripping entrance. His thumb slides over your folds and brushes against your clit. You feel your release approaching quickly, and you involuntarily thrust into his touch.

"Oh, Asra! I'm gonna come, I'm fucking c-"

You don't get to finish before your whole body twitches, your core clenching and your release dripping onto Asra's face and down your thighs.

Asra stands from his kneeling position and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I'm sure the whole palace heard that. Wait, no- All of Vesuvia must've heard you," he teases as you struggle to regain your breath.

You shoot him a glare but can't help the giggle that escapes your lips. That smug little fucker. You'll definitely get him back.

a/n - I had a hard time choosing between Asra and Julian for this one, but I have a different prompt that I'll be using for Julian so I figured I'd give Asra some love. I'd link the prompt generator I used but it's unfortunately been removed due to the creator being harassed (I don't know the whole story). I got these prompts a few months ago and had them pasted in my notes to use in the future. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!