✕ ☆ Sub!Muriel x Reader (Part One) ☆ ✕

smut
gender neutral pronouns

"Muriel..." you trailed off as your lips disconnected from his neck.

The only reply you received was a deep grunt, although you detected some disappointment. He had clearly been enjoying himself and didn't want to stop. However, you couldn't help but get his permission for the hundredth time. Sometimes you mistook his silence or lack of words for reluctance or discomfort.

"Would you prefer it if we stopped?" you asked, caressing his cheek with your hand.

He shook his head and you noticed the briefest of smiles cross his face. You smiled warmly in return and resumed your trail of kisses down his neck. You reached his chest and swirled your tongue around his right nipple, your hand reaching for his other nipple and toying with it gently. Quiet moans escaped Muriel's mouth. You lips curled into a smirk around his nipple, and you nipped at it lightly with your teeth. A yelp of surprise followed by a moan came from above your head, and you took it as a sign to continue. You pinched his left nipple roughly and bit even harder onto his right one, and Muriel's hand buried themselves into your hair as his moans and grunts increased in volume. You gained confidence and sucked harder, pinched with more force, and nipped until you were sure you had drawn blood.

"T..."

You paused when you heard Muriel trying to speak up.

"Too... Much," he finished, sheepishly avoiding your gaze as you looked up at his red face.
"Sorry."

"No need to apologize, Muriel. If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to speak up," you reassure him and giggle softly at his flustered expression.

Your giggles cease and your gentle smile is replaced by a smirk as you trail a finger down his abdomen and rest the palm of your hand against his hardened bulge. Muriel sucks in a deep breath and you squeeze, hard. He bucks his hips upward desperately.

"Impatient now, are we?" you tease.

Muriel mutters something under his breath and reaches to undo his trousers. You stop him with your free hand, shaking your head.

"That's my job. Just relax and let me make you feel good," you tell him with a grin.

Muriel nods hesitantly and obeys your command. It felt wrong to let you do all the work, but he couldn't deny that he liked to be doted on by you.

You swiftly pull his pants down, his large cock springing free from its confines. You bite your lip at the familiar sight and feel the heat between your legs increase. Muriel watches you with red cheeks and you smile up at him. You wrap a hand around the shaft, slowly beginning to stroke him. Muriel brings a hand to his mouth to muffle his quiet moans. You wish he would let you hear him, but you understand that he's nervous. You pick up the pace and continue to stroke, watching Muriel's expressions as you pleasure him. You lean over and bring your soft lips to the tip. Your tongue gently laps at the slit, the faint taste of precum coating your tongue. His dick slides into your mouth with ease and your swirl your tongue around the shaft eagerly. You hum in satisfaction and Muriel moans at the sudden vibration. Your head bobs up and down, Muriel's big hands finding their way to your locks of hair. He tugs gently on them and you moan. Grunts of pleasure pour from Muriel's lips as your pace becomes brutal. You feel his cock twitch with his approaching release. You go as fast as you can, impatiently awaiting his climax. A warm liquid fills your mouth and you moan, swallowing every last drop and releasing Muriel's manhood with a slick 'pop'.

"I... Love you," Muriel pants.

"I love you, too. But who says I'm done with you?" you tease, smirking.

Muriel's eyes open wide in shock but the twinkle of excitement isn't missed. He's looking forward to this night.