✕☽ Asra & Muriel ☾✕

a/n - This chapter was a request! A three-way with the reader, Asra, and Muriel. Enjoy~

smut
she/her pronouns

It was a somewhat slow day at the shop and you found yourself desperately trying to distract yourself. You had no plans as Asra had once again disappeared before you even had a chance to ask where he was off to. You busied yourself with tidying up the shopfront and practicing a bit of magic.

Unfortunately for you, that got old quick. You thought you were about to fall asleep from the lack of excitement when an idea popped into your head. Perhaps it was brought on by the faint scent of myrrh coming from some corner in the shop. Either way, you found yourself thinking about one of Asra's closest friends. Muriel was his name. You had been spending quite a bit of time with him recently since you and Asra became official. You felt it necessary to get to know the loved ones of Asra. Muriel was definitely growing on you. You found it cute how shy he tended to be and how easily flustered he became at the smallest of compliments.

You grabbed a shawl to keep yourself warm during the journey to the forest, where Muriel resided.

The walk there was just as boring as the rest of the day had been so far. You had taken this path far too many times to be amazed at the things you saw along the way. You almost had to force yourself not to sigh in relief at the sight of the familiar cave Muriel calls home. You wasted no time in rushing to the door.

Just as you were about to knock, an odd sound made your hand freeze in mid air. The sound was coming from the other side of the door. From Muriel's cave.

It sounded like... Grunting? Something like that.

Instantly, concerns flooded every corner of your mind. What if Muriel was hurt? What if someone had broken in while he was away?

You didn't hesitate to burst inside.

The scene playing out in front of you was definitely a shocking one to say the least. You stood with your mouth practically hanging open in surprise as you stared wide-eyed at the two men laying in front of you.

One of these men was of course Muriel. Underneath him was your significant other, Asra. He was pinned to the floor in front of the fire, gasping and moaning as Muriel pounded into him. They stopped a moment after realizing you had just flung the door open. Muriel quickly got up and covered himself with a nearby fur blanket. Asra remained on the floor, looking up at you with a guilty frown on his face. You didn't know how to react. Words refused to leave your throat.

Asra was the first to speak.

"I'm so sorry, {name}. I wish I could say it's not what it looks like but that would a be a lie..." Asra forced a nervous laugh.

You were starting to panic now. Not because you were upset, but because you were having mixed emotions. You love Asra, so of course you felt played and disappointed.  At the same time you couldn't help the blush creeping onto your cheeks and your womanhood beginning to moisten. You bit your lip, trying hard to get angry or cry or do something any normal person would do in this situation. Instead, you dropped your shawl to the floor and began to undress.

Asra and Muriel were both shocked, but Asra recovered first. Unbeknownst to you, Muriel had slowly been falling for you and Asra was aware of this. Asra's lips curled into a knowing smirk when he realized how turned on you had become. He motioned for you to join him on the floor. When the rest of your clothes had been discarded you complied to his summons and climbed on top of him. He hastily connected his lips with yours. His tongue pushed its way into your mouth and the two of you began a heated make out session.

Muriel was growing increasingly uncomfortable, both from his arousal and standing alone in the corner as you and Asra fooled around. You noticed this when your lips parted for air. You gave Muriel a gentle smile and beckoned him over.

He inched closer to the two of you, his face growing red. You sat up and turned to him, your back facing Asra with you still straddling him. You grabbed Muriel's hand and guided him to stand in front of you. Muriel seemed reluctant to join in at first, but as soon as you started stroking his cock he began moaning. He attempted to cover his mouth with his hand out of embarrassment, but you shook your head at this.

"I want to hear how good I'm making you feel," you say, smirking up at the shy male.

You lick the tip of his dick, still stroking the shaft with your hand. He was rather large and it would be difficult to pleasure all of him with just your mouth. You began to deepthroat him, taking his member as far back into your throat as you could without gagging.

Muriel was a sweaty and moaning mess at this point. Asra was distracted by the scene, doing nothing but watching until you began to grind your wet core against his cock. Before he could react you lowered yourself onto him while still pleasuring Muriel. Asra grabbed your hips and assisted you in bouncing up and down on his dick, picking up the pace when he moaned your name loudly.

You could tell Muriel was about to come as his dick twitched slightly in your mouth. You prepared yourself not a moment too soon as he shot his warm semen into your mouth. You swallowed, removing him from your mouth and focusing on Asra.

Muriel just watched with lidded eyes as you and Asra finished, panting heavily. You moaned and arched your back as you reached your climax, Asra following soon after and filling you with his seed.

You rolled off of him and onto the floor, feeling sleepy from all the excitement. Asra pulled you close to his side and Muriel hesitantly lowered himself to your other side. Soon enough, the three of you had fallen asleep in the cozy cave on top of a heap of soft furs.