D-Day, part 1

"Really guys?" A deep voice mumbles from your doorway. You open your eyes slowly and see Yoongi standing there, a smile on his face despite his words.

You look and see Tae is koala hugging you from behind, Jimin's head is resting on yours while you hug his waist and Kookie managed to squeeze so he's between you and Jimin enough to hug your waist.

Yoongi catches your eye and you silently giggle together.

"A little help" you whisper, really having to pee. Before Yoongi can help you, Hoseok and Jin rush in, see everyone crowding you and decide to crowd on you as well, Hobi lays over you and Jimin's torso's while Jin lays over Jungkook, and then your legs.

"Guys- oof" you laugh breathlessly as you feel another body on you. You peek over Hobi in time to see Namjoon dimpling at you.

"I seriously have to pee you guys" you laugh and look down at poor Kookie trapped under all of them. He blinks sleepily up at you, not fully awake to understand what's going on.

Tae, however is sleeping away, still latched onto you like a koala. You meet Yoongi's eyes in a frantic plea for help and he gummy smiles at you.

"Unless getting peed on is your thing, you might want to let her up"

Everyone quickly jumps up, except for Tae and Kookie. Even Jimin wakes up and moves for you. You look down at a very half asleep Jungkook and laugh at his cute expression.

 You look down at a very half asleep Jungkook and laugh at his cute expression

"Kookie, baby. Please let go of my waist i need to pee" everyone laughs at how cute he is, especially when he smiles at you and sits up, releasing your waist.

 Please let go of my waist i need to pee" everyone laughs at how cute he is, especially when he smiles at you and sits up, releasing your waist

You quickly pull out of Tae's grasp and dash for the bathroom  where you do your business. You grab your toothbrush and take a hot shower, brushing your teeth in the shower to save time.

You turn the water off and wrap your body in a towel then your hair.

When you step out you see everyone is gone except for Tae, only Tae is fully dressed in his suit and immediately takes your breath away. How he can go from sleepy baby to V in a matter of 20 minutes is beyond you.