Chapter 28

"Get away from me!" The tone of jin's voice was drained as he started choking on his tears in a helpless sob as he tried shoving the muscular alpha before him away but sadly his omega strength does them no harm.

The alphas around him laugh at his helpers squirming although some felt a slight tinge of symphaty but that symphaty was erased by the lustful needs that they display in their eyes

"What's wrong Jinnie?Scared to have your first time?Don't worry,I'l be gentle.Sike!" Johnathan laughed cold heartedly as his hands started to roam around Jin's chest,his tainted fingers rubbing his prey's nipples,hoping that they would be errect .

-----

Namjoon sighed,his butt stuck on the wooden seat as he felt the liquid of irritating spilling over the brim of the glass of his thoughts.

"How dare you insult House of cards!?!"

"How dare you talk crap about Songbird and the sea?!?"

Ghen Li and Hoseok are bickering about which fanfic is better while Nass remained as the silent mediator trying to calm down both of the  aggressive wolves.

"Hey guys,have you guys heard of This is My Kingdom Come?It's a really good fanfic-"Nass let out a soft response.

"Jesus Christ guys,you are the ones who called me here to watch you practice,instead of practicing ,you guys are squaking about fanfics.Now get to fucking work,"Namjoon let out a low alpha-like growl in annoyance,causing the wolves before him to lower their head in submission and immediately start practicing.

Namjoon took in a deep breath, trying to contain his anger as he watched Hoseok started practicing some hip hop moves for his upcoming performance but that anger soon subsided as a new feeling of fear and anxiety starts to flood his mind, stimulating his fight or flight senses.

"What the fuck?!?"The alpha male was breathing heavily,his senses begging and pleading him to get out of the room as possible,forcing him to chase after an imaginary target that his mind had stated a location that was predicted.

The look on the purple haired male's face was indeed in a state of panic,the adrenaline kicking in his veins was surely causing him to nearly fall out of hisvchair,alerting the other beings on the room.

"Namjoon,you okay?"Ghen Li asked softly,placing her hand on the male's forehead as the look of panic was clearly written on his face.

"Maybe he's having an anxiety attack,"Hoseok rushed to the male's side and started rubbing his back.

"I need-",Namjoon inhaled,"I need to get out of here,".With that ,the male shoved hoseok aside,rising from his seat as he rushed out of the room,off to the fields where his instinct was telling him to charge forward,leaving the male confused and dismayed.

Namjoon's footsteps started hitting the ground rapidly,making his way to the open fields of the school yard,e where his thoughts tell him to approach to the was,leaving him strucked as he could pick the similar  scent,strawberry and raspberry essence.

"JIN!" Namjoon immediately knew that his little vice president was in danger.

Namjoon immediately charged towards the basketball field,knowing something bad has happened for the man he was fondering over.

Seeing the number of Alphas cheering at front,his senses knew that Jin was being toyed around.

"Jin! " Namjoon emmensely shrieked as his eyes now were cursed with the horridly disgusting scene.

Jin was now bare in his underwear as the alphas around him were touching him in every possible place where a pervert would touch a helpless male.

Namjoon's vision was grew red as he saw Johnathan pulling on the waistbands of the underwear of his precious Jin,leaving the omega male scarred for life.

"What the fuck are you doin!? Leave him alone!"Namjoon bellowed in a hostile tone, baring his fangs like a wolf would.

"Get lost Joon. This is between me and Jinnie here,"Johnathan smirked,his fingers grabbing Jin's chin forcing him into a kiss.

"I said don't touch him,"With ease,Namjoon threw a punch towards the predatory male,his fist colliding with his lower jaw ,causing the male to stumble back from the impact.

"Looks like Joonie wants to play to huh?He would be a perfect additional doll for us to toy with.Once I'm done with Jinnie here,It's gonna be your turn Joonie,"Johnston gave a smug grin before ordering the other alphas to finish the rapper off.

Within a split second,Namjoon grabbed the other alpha's hair  tugging them with sheer force,causing the heads of the wolves to collide with each other,knocking them out.

Johnathan growled in response,seeing that his friends were easily beaten up by the lone alpha.

Johnathan shoved Jin aside,leaving the poor male omega to fend for him self in nothing but his undergarments from the eyes of the rows of alphas that were watching his every move

The predatory male looked at Namjoon straight in the eye before delivering a punch towards the rapper's face, causing a bruise on Namjoon's right cheek.

Namjoon grimaced in pain ,trying to brush the throbbing sensation off as the male before him started to pounce on him,causing the both of then to tumble back ,cashing the intellectual to be on top of the other male.

Namjoon threw another fistful blow on to the male's face hitting his nose,nearly damaging it until the male below him start to plea for help  in surrender.

"Okay okay for fucks sake  stop! I give up!" Johnathon cried out in anguish as Namjoon's fist froze in  mid air.

"Get the fuck away from me and Jinnie or else no girl or guy is gonna love you once they see the your ugly face that I will break and discard," Namjoon roared before stand in,up watching the male retreat in fear.

"Fuck you ass face," was the only thing Johnathan could ever let out before running away in the opposite direction in fear that the male would do more damage to his face again.

"Joonie...,"Jin let out a soft sob,clearly embarrassed by the thought that many alphas feast their eyes on his exposed body.

"Fuck,Jinnie are you okay?!?" Joon immediately took of his jacket and wrapped it around Jin,shielding his body from the watchful eyes of the spectator alphas that surround them.

Namjoon immediately picked up his clothes that were left discarded on the ground and carried Jin bridal style in his strong arms away from here, back to his place.

(A/n ; Hello dears,sorry I haven't been uploading a chapter in a while.Here's a long one to make up for it.Have a nice day!)

(BTW: Please stay safe as the Covid cases are getting worse.Please maintain social distancing and remember to always disinfect your hands )