Chapter 14

Note: One's wolf can affect  a person personality wise depending how influential and strong their wolf side his.For example,Take namjoon.He's easily influenced by his wolf in terms of behavior.Like,despite the fact that he's a calm ad collective person,his wolf side often makes him reckless and clumsy and slightly perverted.The spark between his wolf and human behavior forms a bond between them which exists The intelectual behavior.

"Ji Yong,give that damn phone back!" Ghen Li barked,bringing out her wolf side.

"Never,"The alpha smirked running away with the device in hand while dancing.

"Hey,send me the picture too," Hoseok gave a sly grin in accomplishment as the female started chasing after the wolf around the classroom.

"Don't make me do it,Ji Yong,"the omega growled,her claws contracting
As she spreaded her hands.

"Do what?"The clueless male  challenged ,still doing orange justice on top of the desk.

"This," With a clap of her hands,the table beneath him disintegrates ,leaving random particles of each element that made it up flying out of nowhere.

"Ow!"Ji Yong managed to wince after falling from the short height.

"Jesus,Ghen,Li ,what the fuck?That hurts!You know you are not supposed to powers in class,"Ji Yong snarled

"Hey,don't look at me,Hoseok did it on a test too.Plus,that barely even hurts,"Ghen Li pointed to Hoseok with a shocked and regretful  look on his face.

"Hey,I'm sorry ,okay,"Hoseok admitted ,raising his hands up in the air as defense.

"Great job genius,Now you have to repay for the damage of school property,"Yoongi commented with a blank expression.

"Shit,"Ghen Li cursed upon the vast realization .

----
"Jesus Christ,that class sure is noisy.What are they having in there ?An orgy?"Jin thought aloud as he made his way out of the oppposite classroom as he heard the hell possessed havoc from the other class

*buzz*

He heard his phone vibrate in his pocket.Fishing it out he read the notification, a message from Taehyung.

-Jin hyung come quick to the music room upstairs,Jimin got his head stuck in a tuba by accident-

"God , these fuckers,"Jin rolled his eyes and started to run towards the stairs.

Without paying much attention to his surroundings ,the omega accidentally collided into a strong mascular body the moment he increased his speed.

"Shit,I'm so sorry,"Jin looked up from where he landed on and match gazes with with the last person he wished to bump into this planet.

Kim Namjoon.

Why,would Jin,out of all the people hate the alpha,you may ask?

Well let's say things didn't went well for him during the class election for class president.

*cough cough* he got vice  president and not class president who's vacancy was taken by namjoon.

"Oh hello Namjoon,"Jin squeezed his eyes in jealousy.

"Ah hello Jin,sorry about that,"Namjoon just blushed and held out a hand for The fallen omega.

Jin fought all the dominance he had in him and took the hand,making him gain his stability and stood up,brushing the dust of his clothes.

"You should have watched where you were going,"Jin looked away,uninterested in the alpha.

"M-me?Well shouldn't I be saying that,hmm?"Namjoon bit his lip in slight anger ,unsure why the omega,crush was being mean to him while trying his best to control his wolf side and not look below the omega's belt or pounce on him.

"Anywho,I got no time for this,back off bastard,my friends are in trouble,"
Jin sped right passed him,up the staircase,leaving the alpha hanging in shock and a slight sting in his heart.

"Oh lord why did I say that,"Namjokn whispered,with unhappy or unsatisfied look