Chapter 16

Soft scents of moisture and fresh air filled the young omega's nostrils,as well as the soothing drizzling sounds rung in his ears while soft cold drops relaxing drops of water came in contact with his skin,that was exposed to the sudden coldness,making him shiver slightly.

The fox prince soon opened his delicate eyes gently,finding himself in his wolf form, deep in the gardens the his castle that he used to frolick and fantasize in.He looked around,his surroundings less similar to the ones in his memories as the place around him was unkept as it was overgrown with vegetation like weed and moss.

Shifting his silverish orange nine tails uncomfortably,to the touch of mud and prickling ends of grass he looked around,wondering what on earth he was doing here.

"It could be another dream the wolf has sent me in.Speaking of that wolf,where is he?"His tails squished to the side in happiness and excitement at the thought of meeting his said mate again.

His ears soon perked up and deflected around like satelite plates,picking up the sound that he was soon sensitive too.

"You were my shattered gem stone,All I could do was collect your fallen fragments,your divine purity and it's essence is all gone, all because you've fallen for him " A man was seen in a black crown sighed in visible devastation, as he setted down a single,wilted daffodil in front of a withered tombstone thats beautifully decorated with moss before him.

The fox hybrid soon hid behind a large bush,trying to keep his large fluffy tails from sticking out,preventing himself from being visible.

"Who is he?...What's he's doing here?"Jimin thought curiously,head sightly sticking out from the bush,to get a better view on the person

Come to think if it,the crowned male does look familiar.He can't just put his tiny paws on it.

"You've taken me for a commoner,a coward,which I couldn't agree more dear,"The man whispered,tears start forming down his face as his expression starts to look mentally insecure.
"But look at me now darling!Am I not good enough to you ?!?"He Began sobbing loudly at the grave,talking to gravestone as it wasn't inanimate.

Jimin took several steps back,flinching heavily at the outbreak and solitude breakdown escaping the male's trembling lips who was currently lashing and crying helplessly at the tomb.

Not paying any good attention to his surroundings,as one of his fluffy tiny paws accidentally stepped on a fallen dried branch,causing it to break,emmiting only a loud sound thats audible to the mentally collapsed male's ears.

Jimin winced as he bit his bottom lip in response in fear that he might get noticed his presence,which he already did.

"You,"the tall drenched haired male with A twisted look plastered on his face pointed towards the young omega feline-canine hybrid.

'M-me?!? ' He mentally screamed,panicking.

"You are their pathetic product of their waste they called 'love, the child that was supposed to be unbound. You are a sin, a disgrace  and abomination  to the wolf kind,"

"I-I," He tried to speak up,but no words seem To emmit from his mouth.

"That's why I have to put a stop to the remains of the pain,"The male growled as he took out a bow and an arrow believed to be coated in poison,judging from the look of it as there is a brown spot smudged at it's tip,from his back.

As the man soon aims,the arrow at Jimin,the younger male began fleeing,from his fear and possibly from his kingdom again.

The  docile shaking omega began running deep into the gardens,hoping the escape the archer's sight as his pace quickens with each step that filled more fear into his heart,adrenaline into his mind and desperation for help into his soul.

It wasn't long for the hunter to catch up to his prey,considering the fact that the hybrid's white and orange fur stands out pretty easily in the forest like area,like a moving cotton cloud,often on the run,unable to find any protection in the bushes.

When the young hybrid made a turn at a corner made up of mossy rocks,his ears picked up a loud frequency,so loud that his heart nearly jumped in response."JIMIN!!"

"Alpha?!?"Jimin continued running and looked around in response."Alpha where are you?!?"His heart leaped with happiness and relief at the sight f the black wolf he constantly meets in his dreamscape,appeared before him,leaping out of the shurbs,his for covered in small twigs,dirt and leaves,just like the omega.

"C'Mon,let's get out of here,we'll talk later,"The dark wolf ordered,making the younger trail behind him deeper into the gardens,where they have lost track of the male.

"A-alpha,"Jimin paused,gaining his breath to lock eyes with the male's darkened reddish orbs."Who was that ?And what does he want to do with us"

The wolf depends his gaze,"That's Hangmun,the man who ended your father's pure fox dynasty and the one who destroyed your kingdom,He's a little crazy too,"

(A/n: Sorry for not updating in a long time as I have school and I'm busy with other stuff.I'll try to update as much as I can and thanks for reading

PS.If you look up Hangmun's name on google in korean,you'll get an extra meaning ;) )

If you look up Hangmun's name on google in korean,you'll get an extra meaning ;) )