Chapter 10

Fun fact:Only 50% of wolves can identify their mates by seeing a connected red string tied on their pinky fingers with each other after a partner's birthday due to genetic deformaties of the breed.Only the fated pair can see the red string as it is invisible to others.

"Shit," Taehyung cursed as he noticed the tall male whose victory was being celebrated by his friends looked in his direction,locking eyes with him.

"Oh fuck,Jimin hide me," He gasped out as he witness the said male slowly walk towards him from the school field.Taehyung knew he fucked up.He was caught eye-stripping- I mean checking out Jungkook by the man himself at the start of the semester.Hopefully god has mercy on his soul as he knew he is so dead.

"Jimin,plan my funeral,"He panicked while Jimin rolled his eyes in response while stroking the cat that was comfortably seated on his lap,understanding the situation.

The well built male soon sped up towards Taehyung and casually took the empty seat beside him.

"Wassup babe," he smirked."Like what you see?" He began to flex his biceps which made Taehyung's hormones start a war against themselves. "H-how did you?" he stammered.Taehyung was already a blushing mess.

Jungkook giggled in response."Relax,babe,I already know you're my fated mate,"As he raised his hand,showing his pinky that was tied to a red string.

"What the-" Taehyung's eyes darted at his own finger that enloped with the similar thin red thread that was connected to the latter.

"Holy shit," He breathed out.Taehyung's mind went blank.He literally hit the jackpot.The guy he was literally checking out earlier suprisingly happens to be his mate.'Amen' he thought aloud.Thank you jisoos.God was surely on his side today.

Jimin just smiled as he saw his best friend met his fated while secretly planning to write a fanfiction about them in the future

(A/N: I'm apologize for not updating for quite a long time as I have a bunch of exams in a month and I'm caught up with all the preparations
but I promise to you I'll continue to update after October.Bye ~ ❤)

Please vote and comment💛.I love reading your thoughts on this story

I love reading your thoughts on this story