Chapter 15

"Jimin!,"Jin slammed the door of the music room open,revealing a small petite boy who's head was stuck in the openimg if the tuba and another boy crying while being consoled by a tall black haired figure.

"Oh my gosh Jimin,How the heck did this happen,"Jin questioned worriedly ,aiding the young hybird

"It's my fault,"Taehyung hicced,burrying his face into Jungkook's chest causing him to frown.

"He was looking into the mouth of the tuba and I was accidentally shoved him,pushing his head into the tuba,"

"Hey,it's okay.It's not your fault.Eomma's here,"Jin comforted the latter while reaching into his back pocket,fishing out a lotion,trying to lubricate the entrance of the tuba"'s opening and Jimin's neck.

"Jungkook,I need you to hold the other end of the tuba,"He pointed to the handle of the instrument which the alpha nodded in agreement.

"Jimin,I need you to relax okay.This might hurt a bit,"Jin winced at the thought as a few muffles was heard from the male.

"On three,I and jungkook are gonna pull both ends,got it?"Jin glanced at the runner.

Jungkook provided an affirming nod and positioned himself.

"Ready?One ,two ,"

"Three,"

Both males started to pull at both ends,causing squeaking noises and cries to be heard from the boy below them.

The musical instrument and the omega started to separate causing Jimin's head to finally be released a bit until it's fully out ,causing the three people to thumble back in response due to the momentum applied.

"Jimin ,are you okay?"Jin asked carresing the male's head as tae rushed to injured male omega.

"Y-yeah,"Jimin sniffed,tears forming at the corners of his delicate eyes as he started rubbing the sore areas of his sensitive neck.

"Jiminie ,I'm so sorry ,I didnt mean to,"Taehyung sobbed as he hugged the male that was on the ground,burrying his face into his neck,begging to plead for comfort

"It's fine taetae,We all make mistakes,"Jimin hugged the male back ,wiping the tears from his eyes with his thumb and shushing him to relax,causing his heart rate to decrease

------
"Recently Jiminie has gotten dreams of this kind of wolf and it keeps on telling him that he and him are mates," Taehyung started after the both of them have settled down from the freak accident after afew minutes.

"And this black wolf keeps on saving me for some sort of reason,"Jimin commented,recalling his infactuated memories with the canine.

"It could be a hidden form of telekinesis,"Jungkook who stayed quiet suddenly spoke up.

"There could be a message within it.As If it's telling you something," the male gave a serious glare

"It claimed that I was his mate but I'm not to sure about that or who he is,"

"Don't worry Jimin,we will find him soon,"

"Plus,I'm here to tell you guys that you are all invited to Yoongi's birthday party tommorw,"Jin started

"Invited?"Taehyung questioned ,looking at the male with concern.

"Since when did that grouch invite us?"Jungkook agreed.

"Well he didnt exactly invite you guys,the whole school is invited,including you guys,"

"Since when did he have all the money to do that?"Jungkook raised a brow.

"Apparently he's rich,considering the fact that his dad is super powerful,"Jin said blindly