Chapter 12

*"Love is a like a beautiful picture,a work of art,a masterpiece cursed with life." An echoing voice that sounds deeper with every word metioned rung in the small untainted omega's ears.

The hybrid prince shifted his eyes to the corner of the room,quite surprised and confused on where his exact location is,leaving questions like 'where am I','how did I get here' flooded through his mind.

The place he was in right now,leaves a very familiar yet nostalgic aura to the younger,making him reminisce the past with his father.

His gaze soon locked on a tall dark mysterious and yet slightly familiar figure who shifted in the darkness,escaping from any source of light that binds within the room,after the the mortal had focused his attention on it.

"I was the canvas,She was the brush.I used to openly await her presence willingly,soon watching her brighten me up and color me like I was her artwork with her ever so fine strokes and beautiful colors.I enjoyed every single contact we had.

Then,that scum came into our lives and ruined everything I had and love.The fox,the uncleaned dirty cup of water,tainted my beloved,the brush with lust,glitters,and fame.

I watched as the cup tiped himself indulgently,spilling himself and coating myself his schemish attitude.

I was wet.

I was drenched with shame.

Covered in his dusts of fame.

Shamed and defaced

Called a disgrace

As I have been drowned in the broth of dismay.

I waited for my beloved,hoping that the tips of hair would give me the soft loving affectionate strokes of comfort I craved.

Instead,I was awarded with her harsh brutal strokes of greed,lust,demise,disgust and profanities.I watched her a she ruined me,tainted my soul,Marking her ruined masterpiece with her lack of sense of guilt and empathy,making me,the used forgotten remedy

Her hair is now fuzzed up,no longer soft and straight like the beautiful brush I loved.

No.

I still loved her.

I love her to this day.

I hope she could wait for me

Wait for me,finally forget about her sins and no longer hypnotize d by his grin

I have now taken the fallen cups place.I have defeated him.I have shattered him,dismantled him.Destroyed him and fragile legacy.

Are you happy now,my beloved brush?

Are you Impressed?

Will you finally take me back?

Will you finally accept me ?

Hopefully,you will.

Because I have kept the remains of your body.

Your beautiful inards,are now safe with me love,darling

The moon goddess had been kind to me.

She has never let your body rot.

Your beautiful tail,all mine to snuggle

Your delicate ears,all for me to cuddle,"

"W-what?!?"The younger stuttered,his doe eyes wide open,unsure what is happening.

"I still can't believe that the final remaining product of their love is you huh?"

"W-what...?!"

"Now I have to perish it.Destroy every single evidence of their so called  false devotion for themselves"

The male figure turned around,revealing a man in his mid forties with wolf ears peaking out of his head and his tail wagging back and forth in excitement.

Deadly excitement.

"Now,time to end it,"
The male took a step forward,his face still not visible as it was blinded by the light through the painted windows and plunged in the darkness.

Jimin whimpered as he took a step back in defense,unsure of what madness the male is about to do.

"H..help!" The small male managed to croak out,looking around for anyone to help him , sadly no one was around to aid his troubled situation

The ends of the tall man could be seen forming into smirk as he took a few steps closer to the boy,drawing out and revealing his dagger,a silver blade with red gems on the side,believed to be part of occults origin and is completely deadly to anyone who possess traces of wolf essence.

Jimin could feel tears escaping from the end of his eyes as he knew he was unmatched against the dominant male

"JIMIN!!"

The younger heard a scream followed by the sound of the doors opening forcefully

The male turned around,his eyes revealing that it was the same wolf that had appeared in his multiple dreams

"A-alpha!H-help!"Jimin cried

The black coateed wolf soon pounced on the charging mam,ripping his hand with the dagger off.

"Jimin!Come on let's go,"the male soon grabbed Jimin and lifted him up,placing him on his back and ran,while Jimin watched the fallen man bleed while letting out curses while clutching to himself.

"Thanks." Jimin caught his breath at the sudden burst of adrenaline as he stroked  the soft fluffy ears of the wolf while being carried or riden on his back.

"No need to thank me.My alpha senses toldme  that you were in danger " the wolf howled in response,"

"By the way,I have something to tell you," the wolf added.

"Yes? ,"Jimin raised his eyebrow in confusion

"This is a dream.It's part of the dreamscape where fated are able to communicate with each other when parted"

"What??!?????"

-------

Boom!

Jimin shot his eyes open after he had accidentally hitted bed frame.

"Dammit.I hate that wolf," Jimin muttered under his breath,rubbing The spot that hurt

"Why didnt't he tell me in the first place?" He wondered

---

"Because I wanted you to witness it,"  a curly dark haired male emerged from the  wolf from his transformation sighed.