SHES THE DANCING QUEENENENNENEN ONLY SEVENTEEEENNNNNN

"oh" damiar paused "i think my bandages are fine now."

"ok. sorry-"

"for what? dont be sorry for your feelings."

"damiar no wait-" he shut the door in my face and locked me out.

before i get mad about him locking me out of my own room i need to get mad at myself for lying to him ugh.

i walked back downstairs to kai cuddled up in a blanket half asleep.

"you okay?" he asked groggily as he saw me walk down the stairs.

"yeah. you?"

"im okay. can we cuddle?"

i smiled slightly, "yeah, sure we can."

- - - -

she smiled that beautiful smile of hers, "yeah, sure we can."

i scooted farther from the edge of the couch and lifted the blanket. she laid down next to me and i wrapped my arms around her.

i cant describe how much i love her and want to be with her. but i know damiar still has feelings for her even though, from what ive seen she hates him. im dying to know how she feels about me.

i soon fell asleep and woke up and y/n wasnt next to me.

Friday, March 20th

i peered out the window next to me and the rain had subsided, and the sun was rising in a tangerine and cherry medly in the clouds. the window was open, letting in a cold breeze. i figured that was the reason i was so cold plus the fact that y/n was no longer with me.

i sat up and rubbed my eyes. i heard shuffling by the stairs and saw y/n's parents and damiar's mom coming down the stairs with bags in their hands. i couldnt make out much detail since the room was dim and my vision blurry since i didnt have my glasses on.

they went outside and y/n's mom came back in, scribbling something on a piece of paper and sticking it onto the fridge. then she went back out. i guess theyre already leaving. i hope theyll be okay, with covid and everything.

i got up and stretched, looked down by my feet and saw y/n sleeping on the floor wrapped in a blanket. damn, did i push her off in my sleep?

i sat next to her and moved her hair out of her face. her nose scrunched up and her eyes fluttered open.

"morning. why are you sleeping on the floor?"

she just rolled over to face the couch and cuddled deeper into the blankets.

"are you okay?"

"no."

"im sorry. what happened?" i asked as i placed my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"i had another nightmare."

"another?" i shrieked.

"yeah but its fine. its not important." she sniffled and got up and walked to the kitchen.

i followed and sat at the dining table as she read the note her mom left.

"they left already. fuck. now im really stuck with damiar," she turned around, "but at least i have you. we'll be okay."

i smiled at that. i hope we will.

"i hate to ask, but you're still friends with him and all...so c-can you go check up on damiar?"

i nodded, put on my glasses and went upstairs. i knocked on y/n's room door.

"what do you want?" d groaned from inside.

"its kai"

the door was unlocked and opened. d stood in the door way in sweatpants and a black t-shirt. he looked a mess.

"uh can we can talk?" i asked. he nodded and i sat down on y/n's bed next to him, "what happened to you bro?"

"n-nothing." he lied.

"just tell me. did you fuck up or something?"

"yeah..."

"how bad on a scale of 1-10?"

"i dont know but i did something you told me not to."

my eyes widened as i realized what he meant.

"you fucking idiot" i laughed, "fuck."

"jeez, im sorry."

"i knew you were gonna do it. i couldnt stop you anyway. now look at you. youre so fucked."

"thanks for reminding me." he rolled his eyes.

"anyway," he started, "i know you like y/n."

"w-what?"

"calm down. she likes you too."

holy shit. "how do you know?"

"she told me." he said quietly.

"but you still like her."

"i never stopped loving her."

i shook my head, "im not gonna take her away from you if you still have any chance."

"but i dont. she hates me. listen, i dont care if you ask her on a date or whatever, all i ask is that you dont hurt her like i did, okay? and I'll be fine. maybe I'll get over it."

i nodded. "i promise."

he held out his pinky and i made a pinky promise with him.

i sighed, "okay, well, are you okay right now? hungry or anything?"

"im okay. thanks."

"okay" i got up and rushed out of the room. the tension was becoming too much. i know he said i can ask her out but he'll be hurt. and if y/n wanted to go out with me she'd probably ask. no, that's hypocritical as fuck. right now she could be thinking 'if kai wanted to date me he'd ask'. then we'd never end up asking each other.

god damn it, i'll just ask her out. i dont need anyones permission to ask.

uh.... tomorrow i will.

the day went by with y/n quietly doing school and making meals for everyone. i helped with lunch and dinner and damiar stayed in y/n's room. after dinner, y/n and i made a fort in the living room and fell asleep watching a movie.

a/n: hey im back uH so i was on a break for a while (the reason why is in my announcements) but im back because i got a bunch of new ideas and i cant resist not finally writing them.

&&dont worry im still happily in a relationship and i love my boyfriend with my whole heart :) we r boyfriends 2gether 😌✨ i just think of y/n as a whole fictional character instead of relating her to me at all, especially since im not even a girl lmfaoshljkh