wow yes this is chapter ten

h/c: hair color
e/c: eye color
s/c: skin color

LiStEn To ThE sOnG

- - - -

"Y/n?"

"Oh my god, Damiar, are you okay?" I asked almost yelling at how fucked up he looked. He had bruises and blood all over his face and neck and that's just all that was visible.

He didn't respond but he tried to push past me inside. While doing so, he almost fell, but I held out my arms and caught him.

He was pretty much limp as I held him close to me. I continued to hug him as his breathing got heavier and I felt more and more blood seep into my shirt.

I guided him into the living room as much as I could, he was sorta heavy though. I could only set him down on the floor. He laid there, my arms still around him and I didn't even realize it.

"What the fuck happened?!" I whispered. He didn't answer for a few moments and then it occured to me that he probably couldn't talk.

"Is it that bad?" I muttered with a frown.

"I- Everything's blurry."

"Do you need to go to the ER?"

"N-No. No, I...Y/n?"

"Yeah? Yeah what is it?" He didn't respond he just stared at me. I was starting to get really worried. I have to get him help. He looked like he was about to faint.

"Damiar? Stay with me, Dami."

He smiled as he kept looking up at me.

"Y/n you're fucking bipolar." He said with a little laugh at the end. I smiled.

"I know.. N-No I just...I don't know how to feel about..um, you."

"Make up your mind before I pass out." He smirked. His eyes lazily flickered all around the room before landing on me.

"You look terrible. You must be in so much pain." A tear involuntarily slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. He sighed and I could see him already drifting off.

"No, no, no. It's okay, I'm here. Stay awake I need to know what happened. I'm gonna call s-someone, the ambulance. I-I don't know. Damiar. Damiar? Stay awake you- you- idiot!"

"I love you, you bipolar bitch."

I wiped away some blood on his head and stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. He was dazing off. Get it together, y/n, he's just gonna pass out, it's not like he's dying.

"Please. I love you too." I gasped quietly in shock that I just let that slip out. A cringe spread onto my face making Damiar laugh.

"I-It's not funny. Asshole. You're over here dying and you think it's funny."

"No I think it's funny that you just now realized that."

I looked down into my lap. He was right. I knew it along and I could never admit it. Because I could never understand how I could love a backstabbing, annoying bastard so much.

I felt his cold, sore fingers on my chin and I looked at him. He was really on the brink of losing consciousness, I don't think he knew what he was doing. So what's my excuse for my part in this? I was most certainly awake and knew what I was doing.

The next thing I did was place my hand on his hot, bruised cheek. I rubbed my thumb over the bruise to try to soothe it a bit. Damiar didn't care, he didn't mind. He pulled my face close to his and I admit, it was more of my doing. He barely had the strength to do anything, really.

And then our lips met, and moved in sync. Just like the first time we kissed. It was amazing

- - - -

I couldn't get over Y/n. It was practically impossible for me. The way her h/c hair glistened when they were out in the sunlight, how her e/c eyes complimented her soft s/c skin perfectly. When the littlest incidents with me could make her blush.

How no matter how much she told me she hated me, she couldn't hide the fact that I was still in her heart.

I knew that incident was completely my fault. But it was a total misunderstanding. Y/n thought I was messing around with the popular girl in school who constantly bullied her every school year. I would never do something like that, especially since I knew how much Pacifica (got that name from gravity falls ha ha) hurt her.

I wasn't fucking her, I wasn't going out on dates with her, I was barely even talking to her. It's just...Y/n saw us together at the wrong moment.

"Can you just hurry this up so we can get out of here? I have to meet Y/n soo-"

"Oh who cares about Y/n! They're such an outcast and lowlife, Damiar. You deserve so much better. Like...me better."

"No, Pacifica, I don't want you. I don't even want to be talking to you right now. I'm only doing this for my family."

"Whatever. I know deep inside you can't resist me."

"Can you be quiet and pay up already?"

"Sheesh. You're like a little kid. You'll do whatever I say just to get a little money. If you get caught, you're whole life goes down the drain."

"Sh! I know! It's not that big of a deal. It's just some worthless shit from some corner store. No one gives a fuck about it. Except you for some reason."

"Well I figured there's no other way to put your life at risk without getting you completely killed off, just for some easy money. So why not shoplifting?"

"You're a bitch. You know that? I swear this is the last time I do this. Just hurry up-"

"Damiar?" I heard Y/n's voice and turned to her. I started to stand up to walk over to her but Pacifica grabbed my arm. I looked at her and back at Y/n, trying to pull away from her but it happened so fast.

She grabbed my chin and forced her lips onto mine. She held on to my arm and face so tightly it hurt to try and move away. By the time she let me go, Y/n was out of sight.

"Why would you do that?! There's nothing between us! You mean nothing to me! I never wanted anything to do with you from the start! Why did you have to ruin the only good thing I had?"

The next few days I couldn't find Y/n, she wasn't at her house and she never answered her phone. Kai, Jess, and Aviva never answered to me either. That was when I knew it was over.

I was so horribly depressed. I lost one of the most amazing people I've ever met, the love of my life, and I still had to deal with my family and money issues on top of that.

The memory played in front of my closed eyes as I kissed Y/n again for the first time in forever. It felt amazing, and nostalgic, and passionate. Lucky for me it would be the last thing I experienced before I finally blacked out from the pain and adrenaline rush that never stopped.