"Let's go somewhere else so we don't wake anyone up" Jimin whispers and you nod. Jimin climbs to his feet then hands you a pillow so you can slide it into Tae's arms and stand up.

Jimin takes your hand with his free hand and leads you to your room. He closes the door behind you and you both climb in your bed, flicking on your night lamp before settling back on the pillows.

You scoot closer so you can read his comic with him again and you to resume where you left off.

After a few minutes, Jimin seems to not be paying attention.

"Y/N? Can i ask you something? You don't have to answer" he whispers, drawing your attention from the comic book.

"Hm?"

Before he can ask you, your door opens and Taehyung stands there pouting. You lift your head and giggle at how cute he looks.

"What is it Tae?" You whisper. He crawls into bed behind you and cuddles into you.

"You left me" he pouts more and you and Jimin both start to giggle at how adorable he's being.

"We were trying not to wake you" Jimin mumbles, getting up to close the door Tae left open before crawling back on your other side.

"But you left with your warmth so i woke up and saw you guys come in here" you can't help but giggle again, pulling Tae's arm around your waist to cuddle into him while you lay your head on Jimin's arm.

"What was it you were going to ask me, Chim Chim?" You place a kiss on his arm before snuggling back into him.

"Ahh" he looks at Tae. "I don't know if i can ask now"

Tae picks his head up and looks at Jimin.

"I won't tell, if it's meant to be a secret" he whispers, the most innocent look on his face.

"It's nothing big.. i was simply curious" his cheeks turn red, and your curiosity peeks.

"Curious about what?" You whisper.

"H-how far you've gone with.. everyone.." he doesn't look at you, his face turning bright red. You raise an eyebrow at his question.

"Why do you ask?" You look at Tae who simply stares at Jimin.

"I was.. just curious" he mumbles. You then think about the times you were with Jimin, and how he seemed to get off on watching you with Kookie and Tae.

"Jimin.. do you.. enjoy watching?" You smile softly, hoping he feels less embarrassed.

"I- yes. I didn't know it was a kink of mine until that day with Kookie" he whispers and you know what time he means. Tae, however, looks at you with wide eyes.

"You were with both of them at the same time?"

You laugh at how innocent his question is.

"Yes Tae, much like i was with you two. I won't give details, that is private."

"I understand, jagi" Jimin whispers.

"The only one i haven't been fully intimate with is Jin"

They both look at you surprised.

"Jin hyung hasn't? Doesn't he want you Aein?" Tae frowns and you laugh.

"He very much does, but he isn't ready to go there, and i won't rush him. I love him as much as the rest, i don't need sex to make that any more true."

"Very true, jagi. It's late, we should get some sleep." Jimin puts the comic away, flicking off the light and scoots down into the bed where you snuggle into his chest while Tae hugs you from behind.

"Goodnight my babies" you giggle as you hear Tae already snore behind you.

"That was fast" Jimin murmurs, grinning with his eyes closed.

"Night, Chim Chim" you whisper and snuggle into his chest.

Uou're almost asleep when you hear your door open and close and then another body laying across the foot of your bed. You crack your eyes open and see Kookie laying across everyone's feet, already fast asleep.

You giggle softly at how adorable it is and go to sleep yourself.

~a/n just to reward everyone thus far, i found a gif in my thousands of gifs that is adorable so here you go ~