On The Run

A slight tug on (y/n)'s head gently roused him from his sleep. (y/n)'s eyes fluttered open and he looked around groggily. The little tugs on his hair didn't stop and (y/n) sat there quietly, trying to figure out exactly what was going on.

(y/n) turned over and came face to face with a surprised and very embarrassed Hope. Her face was nearly as red as the bed sheets. (y/n) sat up and looked at her confused, trying to figure out what was wrong. Hope sat up as well and started to twiddle her thumbs as (y/n) yawned.

(y/n): "Why are you up so early?"

Hope: "Oh! No reason! I just happened to wake up before you did..."

(y/n) nods in understanding while he yawns again. Hope breathes a silent sigh of relief as she gets out of bed. (y/n) couldn't help but stare as Hope got up, her hair was slightly messy and she was wearing nothing but underwear and (y/n)'s t-shirt.

(y/n): "cute..."

Hope: "Hm?"

Hope turns back and gives him a questioning look. (y/n) shakes his head and dismisses the thought. (y/n) peeled the warm covers off of himself as he got up.

He trudged his way into the bathroom still half asleep. He closed the door behind himself and started to wash his face in the sink. He grabbed a washcloth as cold water dripped down his face. He stood up straight and dried off his face, carefully not to rub on the bandages over the right side of his face.

(y/n) lowered the wash cloth and yawned again as he looked at himself in the mirror.
(y/n) saw something strange about himself, he rubbed his tired eyes thinking he was just seeing things but as he removed his hands, nothing changed.

(y/n) had braids in his hair...

(y/n) held one in his hand as he stared in confusion.

(y/n): "what the f..."

After a few seconds, he began to remove the small braids. (y/n) called out through the door and questioned his partner.

(y/n): "Hey Hope? Why is my hair braided?"

(y/n) heard the tell tale crash of stuff being dropped on the floor. He heard some glass break and some other things tumble to the floor. (y/n) swung the bathroom door open to see if Hope was alright.

(y/n): "Hey, are you al...right...?"

His words quickly trailed off as he stared in shock at Hope. She was sitting on the floor with the dresser threatening to fall on her. she must have been in the middle of changing because she wasn't wearing anything over her top.

A slight blush crossed (y/n)'s face as he caught himself staring at Hope's bare chest. Hope quickly realized what was happening and covered herself with a shirt, a huge blush appearing over her cheeks.

(y/n) speedily spun around and turned his gaze away. Hope giggled as she watched him panic slightly.

Hope: "I don't mind if you stare too much. I'm fine by the way..."

(y/n) audibly clears his throat after hearing Hope say something so scandalous. Sure they were "dating" now but that didn't mean it didn't make (y/n) nervous when he walks in on a girl changing. (y/n) was half expecting her to try and lop off his head with her sword.

Hope: "What's wrong?"

(y/n): "Nothing! Just hurry up and get changed."

Hope rolls her eyes and starts to pull on her clothes. She sighs in slight disappointment as (y/n) closes the bathroom door again. (y/n) breathes a quiet sigh of relief as he locks the door. He continues with washing his face and brushing his teeth. After finishing, (y/n) decides to remove his bandages and check his wounds.