Taking Action

Night finally falls over the city of Los Angeles. People head home from their jobs, shops close, and the city goes to sleep. The streets are empty, quiet, and lonely. The night time fog rolls in off the sea, giving the city a ghostly atmosphere.

(y/n) leans against a wall, watching as the fog engulfs the industrial district. (y/n) takes note of the time and he looks down to his side, finding Garnet and Eis taking a nap beside him. The pair lean against each other, snoring softly. (y/n) starts to giggle as a dollop of drool rolls out of Garnet's open mouth and slowly falls down her face.

(y/n) decides its now or never and wakes up his partners. He leans down and smacks Eis over the back of the head, making the Ice King jump. That in turn jolts Garnet awake and the pair hastily get to their feet.

Eis: "Is it time?"

(y/n) simply nods as he cocks his gauntlets. (y/n) looks over to Eis and Garnet and sees them preparing for their raid. Eis preps his quirk while Garnet loads some extra rounds into her sniper scythe. (y/n) cracks his knuckles and motions for them to move.

Following their careful plan, Garnet uses her quirk to jump up the side of a nearby building, taking overwatch with her rifle. Eis follows (y/n) over to the warehouse and they stack up against the outside wall.

Garnet: "Truck incoming."

(y/n) and Eis nod as they silence their earpieces. They crouch down low behind some shipping crates and wait for the truck to pass. The loading bay door opens and the truck pulls up to it. A few Ember goons step out and begin to unload a bunch of crates.

(y/n) and Eis nod to one another and they begin phase 1 of the plan, "kick everyone's ass".

(y/n) leaps out of cover and suplexes the first goon he sees. Eis jumps out as well and encases a few in an ice prison. Garnet fires shots from the roof and knocks out the ones with guns. (y/n) rushes another goon just as the rest finally figure out what was happening.

An Ember grunt manages to scream out "Alert!" before (y/n) uppercuts him into oblivion. Garnet leaps of the roof and rushes in with the rest of her squad. (y/n) kicks down the door and punches the poor guy standing guard into a coma. The trio stop as a dozen guns are all pointed straight at them. Garnet transforms her scythe and calls to her teammates

Garnet: "Freezer Burn!"

Eis crouches low and touches his hands to the ground. A sheet of ice expands out from where he touched and covers the floor. At the same time, (y/n) leaps up into the air as an incendiary shell loads into his gauntlet. (y/n) comes crashing back down, his fist engulfed in flame as he smashes the ground. The Ice floor evaporates and fills the whole warehouse with thick steam. The trio disappear into their new cover as the goons fire in panic.

After raining hellfire onto the front door, all their guns click empty. The goons look down at their weapons shock until one of them hears a yell above them.

(y/n): "Surprise Attack!"

The panic just as (y/n)'s fist slams down onto the first. The second goon grabs a bat and attempts to hit (y/n) as he stands up. The goon's eyes widen in horror as his bat shatters into nothing but splinters as it makes contact with (y/n)'s metal arm. (y/n) smirks and headbutts the guy, shattering his mask and knocking out cold.

(y/n) looks over to his left and sees Eis effortlessly dispatching a group of thugs with an ice rapier. (y/n) looks over to the right and watches as Garnet sends a goon flying through a shipping crate. (y/n) looks back forward as a fearless grin covers his face.

???: "What the hell is going on out here!?"

A woman garbed in a crimson red dress steps out of one of the offices and looks around in shock. She ducks as yet another goon gets launched by (y/n) and he slams into the wall behind her. She stands back up and eyes the intruders with a hateful glare.