OLD [Chapter 4]

Gimme your number.

*   *

You were a little shocked to see his text. Sure, you didn't know Sapnap that well but it was upfront and in your face. It was like he was... Demanding for you to give him your name. It was ridiculous to think about, but that was your opinion of his comment. It was probably portrayed differently, so you stopped thinking about it and gave him your number.

Y/NtheBabyPie
***-***-****

Sapnap
Cool beans. You're the best, Y/N!

Y/NtheBabyPie
Don't forget that >:)

Sapnap
Okay, lol. Noted.

Y/NtheBabyPie
Cya in text, Sappynap.

George's yell startled you, bringing you back to the game.

"Y/N! Hello?" He grumbled. Your eyes widened and you immediately felt bad.

"Sorry, George! I was getting texted. Kind of forgot where I was at the moment," you explained. He sighed. 

"It's fine. Just making sure we play some more before I pass out!" George chuckled. You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"Let's get on with it then. I can't have you falling asleep during our games. We gotta win some," you demanded. This earned another soft laugh from him.

"You bet we will," he assured you. You smiled. "We're going to kick their asses." You hummed in response. His 'ass' came out as 'arse', making you giggle just thinking about it. Once again, your heartbeat faster before fluttering around like a little butterfly, flying in loops until it reached your heart. Luckily, you two weren't on any type of face call. He couldn't see the light-pink tinted blush spread across your cheeks. You cleared your throat.

"Here we go," you grinned.

*   *

You woke up and groaned in sleepiness. You were way too tired to do anything today, except for playing with the Dream Team. You raised your head up and rubbed your eyes. You blinked, getting used to the light around you. Hold on. This didn't seem right. You looked around, seeing your bed all the way behind you. It was sitting against the middle of the back wall in your room. You scratched your neck softly. Two monitors were in your line of sight. As well as a mic and a keyboard... and a mouse? Oh! Oh. You had fallen asleep at your desk. Was- was that? You could hear soft snoring from your headphones, which were just barely hanging onto your head. You checked your Discord call to see George was still there. You put yourself on mute. George's Discord profile was lighting up green in the call, meaning he was making noise. Had he fallen asleep too? You giggled, knowing you'd make fun of him for this later. You eventually stayed quiet, wanting to listen to his snores. They were... Quiet. Quiet and cute. You smiled shyly at the fact that you had fallen asleep on a call with him, not to mention his snores. Deciding the only good thing to do until George woke up, which would be a while from now, would be to check things on your phone. You blindly searched for your phone, eventually finding it and grasping it. You pulled it to you to see multiple texts from who you assumed to be Sapnap. You opened them.

Unknown
Ayo, it's Sapnap.

Unknown
Also, what's with the name "Sappynap"? Lol.

Unknown
Bruh answer me. You're online on Discord :I

Unknown
Y/NNNNNNN, What are you even doing up playing Minecraft right now?

Unknown
George is up too. Are you guys up to something? ;)))

Unknown
Huh, you must be either mad at me and ignoring me or you're sleeping. 

Unknown
Lol goodnight, Y/N.

You changed 'Unknown' to 'SappyNick'

You
Morning, Sapnap! Lol, sorry for not answering sooner. Fell asleep playing Minecraft. 

You went to Twitter to take a pic and post it. Making sure you're on Discord, you snapped a picture of your Discord call. You cropped out George's profile and posted it.

"Lol. Guess who fell asleep on a call with me during some Minecraft. Whoever does get to become my personal friend. Also - check out my Minecraft stream later! :))" And send. A noise went off in your headphones, a notification. You saw George's profile light up and you raised your eyebrows. Giggling, you realized he had your notifications on. It surprised you slightly, but you also expected it at the same time. You heard him grumble, shifting as he sat up. You unmuted your mic, waiting for him to notice his surroundings. He hummed. 

"Hey-o, George. This is hacker 101. I am currently hacking your computer. Just letting you know!" You chirped, trying not to giggle. He scoffed.

"Nice try, Y/N. I know it's you. Did you like the sound of me sleeping?" He asked. Suddenly, you didn't know what to say. How to react. You tried to say something like 'oh, shut up' or 'haha, you wish' but nothing came out. Your heartbeat sped up like a race car, turning into a butterfly at the last jump. Just like before, but even more so now. You cursed at yourself mentally for being so dumb. "Y/N. I can hear you breathing. Y/N? Y/N!"