OLD [Chapter 2]

As you read the text from George, your face heated up. George was directly messaging you and the first thing he said was this?

Y/NtheBabyPie
Hey, George. Thank you so much for checking into my stream today! It meant a lot. Also, I don't really know. The person just came from my mind. I wouldn't call him handsome though, heh.

GeorgeNotFound
Wow. I see how it is, Y/N. 

You laughed at this, shaking your head as well. 

GeorgeNotFound
Anyways, your stream was pretty funny. That chat was pretty chaotic though. 

Y/NtheBabyPie
Yeah, yeah. It's not normally like that but since you guys showed up it was. I enjoyed it.

GeorgeNotFound
So I heard you're joining us tomorrow? That should be fun.

Y/NtheBabyPie
Yeah! I think it will :)) 

GeorgeNotFound
Haha, okay. I gotta head to bed but I'll talk to you later!

Y/NtheBabyPie
Alright, goodnight.

You sighed and closed your phone. This was new. Suddenly, you had new friends. Dream, Sapnap, and George. And all it took was to build a statue of George. You laughed at the thought of how simple it was. You got up and switched out of your streaming clothes to some soft, comfy clothes. Gray sweatpants and a light yellow t-shirt. Lazy day clothes, ya know? You went into the bathroom and took the make-up off of your face. There wasn't much, but you obviously couldn't just leave it on. That would ruin your skin and you didn't have the best skin. After taking a few moments to wash your face, you put your hair up in a messy bun. Just to keep it out of your face as you went around doing your chores for the rest of the day. You walked back into your room, only to see your phone lighting up with messages almost every few seconds. Your eyes widened as you went over to the phone. Of course. Dream had already added you to their Discord group.

DreamWasTaken
That's not how I remember it.

Sapnap
You were laughing like a dead cow, Clay!

DreamWasTaken
Nope, I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/NtheBabyPie
Pfft- What are we talking about?

Sapnap

When George fell to his death after thinking he could make it- and Dream's laugh. He sounded like a dead cow! I'm being serious!

DreamWasTaken
I don't sound like a dead cow!

Y/NtheBabyPie
Nah, he's right. I watched the video.

DreamWasTaken
What?? I SWEAR I WILL REMOVE YOU THIS INSTANT, Y/N!

Y/NtheBabyPie
You wouldn't dare.

Sapnap
See?

DreamWasTaken
Wait- Y/N watches our vids?

Y/NtheBabyPie
Only a little. I find George's the funniest.

Sapnap
You hear that, George? ;))

You cringed at his message. At least it made you chuckle.

Y/NtheBabyPie
George said he was heading to bed.

Sapnap
Aw, darn. Wait, George has already messaged you?

Y/NtheBabyPie
Mhm! He was really sweet.

DreamWasTaken
Hmm...

Y/NtheBabyPie
Well, I'm gonna get off and make myself some dinner.
Maybe I'll text you guys before I had to bed. <3

DreamWasTaken
Sweet dreams, N/N. (Nickname)

Sapnap
I'll most definitely check in with you before you head out. Peace! 

*   *

Unsure of what to cook, you settled with some good old macaroni. (Sorry if you don't like macaroni! Just choose something else you like to eat.) As soon as you started making your food, the smell took up your lonely apartment, immediately spreading to each room. It was a nice smell. A smell you could smell all day and all night, without getting tired of it. 

While you were waiting for the food to cool down enough for you to eat it, you thought about what had been going on. You got multiple donations today. Enough for this month and next month's rent. Maybe you could save half of it for something else. Something special for you. To treat yourself - whether it was just to do it or to celebrate for your new friends. Either way, you were ready for tomorrow's video. You were hyped. Tomorrow you would build a little more for your stream if nobody asked you to play. You told Dream and Sapnap you'd most likely head to bed, but you knew otherwise. But knowing yourself, that probably wouldn't happen. You just wouldn't text them.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket to check Twitter. There was a new post from Dream.

"Met someone new today. We'll have a special guest in our next video!" I liked the post and responded with "Any guesses?" You checked your Twitter. Deciding it was good to compliment your fans for your successful stream, you tweeted "Thank you guys for tuning in today! I got a huge amount of viewers closer to the end on my stream and lots of donations. You all are too nice :) <3". You smiled as notifications started popping up. You exited Twitter so you wouldn't get spam of notifications. You logged onto Twitch to see who was on. Surprisingly, Dream was on. You wondered why you didn't get a notification at first. Eventually, you shrugged the thought away and clicked into his stream. You watched for a few moments. He was trying to beat his old speed running high score. So far, he was doing pretty well. You clicked on his donations button below his stream and donated $10. You watched the message appear on his stream and he went silent as the monotone bot read it aloud.

"When you sound like a dying cow when you laugh. Lol, couldn't be Dream. ~ Y/NtheBabyPie"

Dream read the message and laughed. 

"I don't sound like a dying cow when I laugh! I promise!" He exclaimed. You giggled and took a few bites out of your food. "But thanks for the five dollars, Y/NtheBabyPie." You shook your head and smiled. It was entertaining. Then you got a notification.

GeorgeNotFound
Hey, Y/N. Wanna play some Minecraft?