21: Howl

You put on white jeans and a long aqua blue sweatshirt off your shoulder. You put a brown leather belt around your stomach and tie it and put on make-up. You did your hair in a half up bun and put pearl studs. You put on your black leather boots and grab your coat and purse head out and go downstairs where the girls are at.

"Ooooh. We got our sexy mama here." Chung-ha said and you smiled. All the girls knew. The boys had gone out for their evening run so might as well go out before finding out if you are really pregnant.

"What are we going to do?" you asked, putting your coat on.

"We are going to eat pizza then karaoke, maybe a walk through the park, we will see as the night goes by." Namjoon's sister said.

"We have to get her at her parent's place before midnight." Hoseok's sister reminded them as you all headed out of the house and the girls walked past the cars and you stood next to it and looked at them weirdly.

"The cars are here."

"Who said we needed transportation?" Namjoon's sister said as they took their fancy outfits off and stood naked there.

"Put their clothes in the purse." Wheein said and you did as the bones broke and 10 wolves were there instead of human beings. Great. You were riding a wolf. You zip up the purse and walk to the wolves. You walk toward Jin's mom and she lays down and you get on top of her.

She stands up and the wolves howl before speeding off. You leaned forward and held unto her fur as the wolves kept running through the woods and dodged trees. They howled again and you giggled and howled for fun. Your howl compared to theirs was smaller and high pitched.

You laugh and look at Lisa and you two howl and Chung-ha, Wheein, and Tzuyu join you two and so do the wolves and you five laugh. You sit up and smile at the girls. Before you knew it you guys were behind a pizza place. It was odd for the pizza place to be near the woods. You got off along with the girls and took some of the clothes out as they changed back and they dressed again. You all walked towards the pizzeria and entered it and bowed slightly as you all went to sit down at a large round table and you all sat down.

The older women looked at the menus as if the younger ones were babies and ordered the food. You look through the window with a few drops of water that were once a snowflake.

"So, Y/N, when are you going to tell Jin he is going to be a daddy." Taehyung's sister said as she drank from her soju bottle. You look down at the water cup that was labeled in front of you and stir the ice with the straw.

"Never." you said and they all stared at you.

"He made it clear that he didn't want kids." you sighed.

"I should have listened to him and taken the pill." you said as you rested your head on your fist.

"You are running away?" Chung-Ha asked.

"I don't have another option. I am not going to abort, and definitely not put it up for adoption, nor the foster system." you said looking at her.

"I am sorry." you apologized to Jin's mom and you looked down as Lisa rubbed your back.

"Hey Y/N, you want me to take you home now?" Hobi's sister said and you stood up.

"You girls have fun. I will take a taxi." you smiled and bow and they agreed.

"I will stop by later to drop leftovers and your belongings." Wheein said and you nodded and bowed once again and walked out of the restaurant as snowflakes fell. You covered your head with the hood of the coat and walked down the street. Your parent's house wasn't far from here. 15 minutes at least walking.

*25 minutes later*

That took longer than you expected. You looked behind you as you walked up the dark quiet concrete hill and finally arrived at your destination. You knock on the door and it swings open revealing your mom in a white robe and knitted matching white hair net. She hugged you tightly and you hugged her back.

"Come in it must be freezing." she said and stepped aside as you stepped inside the warm house. You took your shoes off and stepped up the step in your socks. You took off the hood as your dad walked in with a big smile and laughed and hugged you tightly picking you up. You giggle and he drops you off when your phone rings. You look at it and see it is Jin so you turn off the phone and put it in your back pocket and take your coat off and hang it.

"You want to eat?" your mom asked and you shook your head.

"No thanks, I am not hungry, I ate with the girls." you lied and she nodded.

"How about a warm bath?" your dad asked.

"I'm ok, I am just going to lay down." you said as you kissed both of their cheeks and headed up the stairs to your old room. You close the door and walk deeper into the room only lit up by a heart lamp. They kept everything since you graduated from Highschool.

You get on the bed and exhale as your parents stay downstairs worried about you. Your phone buzzes and you take it out your phone and see five calls from Jin and ten messages. You read the messages and put the phone on the nightstand. Your white telephone rings and you pick it up and put it in your ear.

"Hello?"

"Are you at home?"

"If I weren't I wouldn't be answering the telephone Lis."

"Good point."

"Y/N?" your mom said from the other side of the wall.

"I gotta go Lis, I will see you later maybe." you said and she hung up and so did you and your mom entered your room.

"Are you ok sweetie?" she asked and you shook your head and scooted over as she sat at the edge of your bed and took her slippers off and laid down next to you.

"Did you and Jin break up?" she asked and you shook your head.

"But I might have to break up with him." you whispered.

"Why?"

"I-" you choked on your words.

"I am pregnant." you said and she looked at you.

"Oh Lord. Really?!" she said happily.

"I don't know for sure, tomorrow I have an ultrasound to check." you said and she chuckled.

"I was pregnant with your sibling before your father and I got married. That is why we had to marry quickly." she whispered.

"But after marrying, I had a miscarriage. And it broke me and your father and I grew apart for a few years. We crossed paths once and one thing led to another and 5 months later I had to go through a C-Section to save my baby's life and see her grow into a wonderful woman." she said and looked at you.

"Why are you telling me this?" you said.

"Because, Y/N, things may look bad and all but they will lead up to good eventually. And if Jin doesn't want that baby then I will be here with you throughout the whole thing and see my grandkid grow until one day Jin appears wanting to be with you again and take care of you and your child."

"How do you know he will want to see me. He left really clear he didn't want kids." you said and looked down.

"What did he say exactly?"

"Humans can try five times before being pregnant. With wolves it can take one or two times and bam! You will have a baby coming your way." you quoted what he said and she looked at you.

"He is a wolf?" she asked and you nodded softly.

"For me that didn't sound like he doesn't want kids. Sounds more like he was worried about you and what would happen to the both of you having a kid so soon into the relationship." she said as she rubbed your head.

"I will still respect your decision like always hon. Now get some rest, I will take you to the hospital tomorrow hm?" she said and you hummed and she kissed your head and left the room and you drifted to sleep.

A/N: P.S check out "CAMBOY" by @dreamalittlefic