10: Heater

Warning: This is a smut so if you do not like then skip. You have been warned.

It had been a week since the attack you had. You felt sick since you woke up. After you fell asleep last night you woke up two times. The first time because you had the same nightmare but you woke up before you saw the worst part, and the second was because you heard Jungkook on the other side of the room complaining and whining along with Jin.

You didn't know what was happening but Jin was in the same conditions. Sweating and with high fever. The girls went to work and so did the boys, except for Jin and Jungkook, and you. You had the day shift free but you had the night shift. So you decided to take care of the sick boys.

You were in the kitchen pouring some soup on plates. You had white sweatpants, and fluffy pink socks that matched your crop top hoodie. You had put the plates on a tray and put the pills for fever and pain on small containers and poured water in cups. You set everything on the tray and you headed towards the not so well boys. You entered Jin's room and smiled slightly at the sweaty man.

You set the soup bowl on the nightstand and give the cup of water and pills to him. You help him with pills and take the container and he groans. You looked worried at him and pulled his hair off his sweaty forehead.

"You don't feel hotter but it hasn't cooled down either. Eat up, it's a special soup, it will help you feel better." you whispered to the man and he sat up and started eating. It was weird since both of them were doing perfectly fine last night. You went to the wall-size glass window and you closed the curtains so the room stays cool.

You grab the tray and exit Jin's room and close the door and head to Jungkook's room. You enter and see him rolling under the blankets and groaning. You put the tray down and he lays on his back and starts panting hard. That wasn't normal. You put the AC higher and closed the curtains and turned on the fan. You rushed to his bathroom and wetted a towel with cold water.

"I think you are going to need to take a cold shower." you said as you rushed to him. You put the cold wet towel on his head and turn around to grab the pills when he groaned louder than the last time.

"Y-Y/N it hurts." he whined like a little boy in pain. The man who wanted to have you as his breakfast about a week ago needed your help now.

"Where does it hurt Jungkook?" you asked worried. You pressed on his chest and he didn't react worse than he was already doing. You pressed his stomach and nothing. You took the blankets off him and pressed your hands on his thighs. He didn't complain but whined in not a painful way. You looked at him weirdly and pressed your hands on his thighs again making him do the same noise.

"It hurts here?" you asked. He simply shook his head as he panted and he looked at you.

"Up." he simply let out in a pant. You slid your hand up from his thigh to his hips and looked at him.

"Here?" you asked again. Instead of responding he grabbed your wrist and moved it towards the bulge on his pants. Your eyes widened and you tried to pull your hand off his grip and instead he pulled you into the bed and hovered over you.

You could feel your face heating up and you looked away from his eyes. You felt a smirk form on his lips and he let out a noise from his throat.

"J-Jungkook let m-m-me go." you stuttered. He didn't respond and instead started devouring your neck. You bit your bottom lip to not let out any weird noises and tried to get off under him, but he was too big for you to move. He grabbed your crop top and took it off you in the blink of an eye and kept kissing and biting your neck.

You let out a small moan as he kissed your sweet spot and you turned red as you felt a smirk form against your neck.

"J-Jungkook you have t-to stop. This isn't y-you." you breathed as he kept kissing you. He growled as he pinned your hands above your head and started grinding against you. He let out needy groans as you tried to get your grip off his hands.